Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A few different ideas
I think there are a few things that could make LVP better:

Spawn protection - Goes on for to long! It should last about 3 seconds, thats how long it takes to spawn!

Taxis - No 3 minute wait! Its really annoying getting killed and ending up in the middle of no-were!

Shooting at tuned cars - Shouldn't be allowed agin, its not fair when people pay lots of cash to get there car tuned and noobs blow it up!

Spawn places - There are 2 many spawn places in the middle of nowere! Perhaps new places along the strip?

Thx,

Grove
(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Spawn protection - Goes on for to long! It should last about 3 seconds, thats how long it takes to spawn!

I agree. I believe it's 15 seconds atm. 5 would be better.

(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Taxis - No 3 minute wait! Its really annoying getting killed and ending up in the middle of no-were!

That's just part of the game. 3 minutes is fair, I believe it was 10 minutes a few months ago. You can use /tp or /ctp too.

(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Shooting at tuned cars - Shouldn't be allowed agin, its not fair when people pay lots of cash to get there car tuned and noobs blow it up!

We've been over this one many times. It's impossible for the crew to prevent this from happening. We can't check every player all the time to see if their car is tuned and if someone is shooting at them. Also, some players who join after you've tuned your car won't see the moddings you did on it. It's not going to happen.

(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Spawn places - There are 2 many spawn places in the middle of nowere! Perhaps new places along the strip?

I'll leave this one to the devvers :P
i agree
(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Taxis - No 3 minute wait! Its really annoying getting killed and ending up in the middle of no-were!

Shooting at tuned cars - Shouldn't be allowed agin, its not fair when people pay lots of cash to get there car tuned and noobs blow it up!

Both things would definately be abused by gangs, especially coldthugz.
SugarRay recently all he does is taxi or teleport away.
Tuned cars could be tuned up and then taking for an attack and you wouldnt be able to shoot them.
When i have some time, maybe tomorrow, i'll have a look at the spawnpoints !

JUTD
ok thx :D
More spawnpoints along the strip sounds good! :)
(02-19-2007, 08:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:I think there are a few things that could make LVP better:

Spawn protection - Goes on for to long! It should last about 3 seconds, thats how long it takes to spawn!

you need time to get away or do the things you want, current time is 15 seconds no problem with that. Maybe disable it within the 15 secondes when you /taxi or /teleport?

Quote:Taxis - No 3 minute wait! Its really annoying getting killed and ending up in the middle of no-were!

see point 4

Quote:Shooting at tuned cars - Shouldn't be allowed agin, its not fair when people pay lots of cash to get there car tuned and noobs blow it up!

I agree, but it is undoable for the admins to check and very exploitable.

Quote:Spawn places - There are 2 many spawn places in the middle of nowere! Perhaps new places along the strip?

When we adapt this part the problem of idea number 2 is also excludede. When you always spawn in LV there will be a car in the neighbourhood to drive yourself back to where you want to go

Quote:Thx,

Grove

no problem :Y)

Deaken
oo yer and one more thing, What happened to the health checker? cant that be repaired? And 15 second spawn protection is definetly too much! when noobs shoot u and u cant shoot back, they have an advantage because when u can suddenly shoot back, they may quickly blast 2 sawnoffs in your face and u dont get a chance!
1. Spawn protection - Goes on for to long! It should last about 3 seconds, thats how long it takes to spawn!
  • Well i agree with that, but the time you have to wait before everything is in sight is not always 3 seconds. If you have a slower computer it takes longer or else.. But 5 seconds would be fine, becouse you can run away enough with that!

2. Taxis - No 3 minute wait! Its really annoying getting killed and ending up in the middle of no-were!
  • 3 Minutes if fine, as Chillosophy sayd. A few (months? weeks!) it was 10 minutes! And it's also really annoying that people taxi/teleport immediately when they are fighting!

3. Shooting at tuned cars - Shouldn't be allowed agin, its not fair when people pay lots of cash to get there car    tuned and noobs blow it up!
  • Yes i do agree with that, but as Chillosophy sayd: 'We can't watch everyone with tuned cars!'. Also if we create a script tuned cars can't blow up, people will probably disuse it!

4. Spawn places - There are 2 many spawn places in the middle of nowere! Perhaps new places along the strip?
  • Agreed, most spawnplaces are just too far away from the Main Center of LVP (the Ship). And not all spawnplaces do have a car near of them, i agree this is very annoying. Perhaps place some fast cars near the farrest spawnplaces!

Greetingz, TriggeR  :7