Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IDEAD about weapons
hey admins! i have good idead today...you know when normall players have to go to the ammunation everytime they spawn?..of yourse those who bought spawn weapons they dont have to...but if you could just add a command like /weaponlist or somethin and it will show the prices...
in the weapon list you can look at prices of weapons...and then you can buy them with i dunno /buyweapon (id of the weapon) and how much ammo-like this:                                          of course they will be more expensive than in ammu like 15%

/uzi-price for each (700) id 1
/shotgun-price for each (800) id 2
and on and on...

or you can do somethin like when you buy permanent weapon like /permanent weapons and it will show u weapons like in the weapon list and then the you can do somethin like /buypermanentweapons and then id of the weapon it will be like VERY expensive and then you can recieve how much u want anytime u want like  weapon will cost i dunno uzi will cost 25 milion and you can recieve unlimited bullets from it with i dunno /myweapons and it will show u the permanent weapons and when u know what weapons u have you can do like
/weapons take and then you can take weapons like 5 uzi and it will give u five uzis the same like when u buy it 5 times in ammu...and you can can buy new weapons and then get new weapons...

what do u think? i think it is good hope u like it bye :P

i think i prefer the second idea of weapons..