Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I Found a Ufo on Gta Sa
you can see them in sp too, but they go to fast to get anywhere near them, never been much closer than the pic I made D:

it could be some "aircraft" or a ufo, or even some bad lighting effects :+
(01-15-2008, 02:52 PM)Twilight link Wrote: here's the one I once saw, tried to chase it but it was too fast D:

[Image: sa-mp-053.png]

lol thats just a big jet passanger plane. ive been near it once
(01-15-2008, 02:52 PM)Twilight link Wrote: here's the one I once saw, tried to chase it but it was too fast D:

[Image: sa-mp-053.png]

I always see that thing.. it's too fast to close on to.. it's either a falling star or a 'ufo'
For ur knowledge. I asked about da UFO in rockstar forums. They said that dare is no kinda think in san andreas
It doesn't even look like a ufo. Could be a star or something :X
(01-15-2008, 11:41 PM)PB_Progin link Wrote: lol thats just a big jet passanger plane. ive been near it once
PHAIL

Those 'unidentified flying objects' were made like the sun or moon in San Andreas, it isnt possible to get anywhere near them.
nice gay stuff right here _O-
(01-16-2008, 05:12 PM)Shad0w link Wrote: For ur knowledge. I asked about da UFO in rockstar forums. They said that dare is no kinda think in san andreas

Lol you went on their forum to ask about a shitty yellow fast-moving light in the sky?

Well, it could be a flying dildo. I don't give a shit 'cuz it doesn't interest me.