Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Signup: Forum Developer
As has been the case with the normal gamemode developing, I'd like to poke a bit around for people who might be interested in helping developing the forums. As you might already know, the actual developing will not start for another few months, however, it's great to know who are interested and what their expertise is. Since this will happen to public forums, you must be known with PHP thoroughly.

Name: Peter Beverloo
Level: Advanced
Experiences: Started off with PHP/FI late 1997, later on PHP3, Zend Certified in PHP4 and highly skilled with PHP5 development. Also playing around with PHP6 when I'm bored.
Knowledge: PHP, SQL, extensive HTML / CSS / Javascript knowledge (purely webbased)
Projects: Nuwani, LVP Media, normal LVP Websites, various jobs I got paid for.

If you are interested, post a similar overview of your PHP-knowledge. You don't have to be a total professional, however, some basic experience would be required. Please attach a file demonstrating your PHP capabilities incase you're signing up.
I've got quite some PHP-knowledge and off course I'd like to help.

Name: Wesley Lancel
Level: Average
Experiences: Started with PHP around 2004.
Knowledge: PHP, MySQL, HTML & CSS, some Javascript
Projects: Mostly fun stuff for myself, but I also did some paid projects for companies.
I think I'll pass, for even though I'm quite familiar with PHP, I'm not too confident about my skills compared to you pros. :)
Same here, however will some sources be available for us to take a look at and maybe later on in the Development process start helping out with constructing?
Name: Rutger Stiekema
Level: Advanced
Experiences: I have built a fair amount of websites, and currently working on a specific website is pretty much my job nowadays. As you know I have also built Boteend in PHP, which is already sucky, so I'm busy building a new one.
Knowledge: PHP, SQL, (X)HTML, CSS, average Javascript, Actionscript (Flash)
Projects: Boteend, various LVP stuff, a specific website with various administrative systems.
(02-19-2008, 07:38 PM)Pugwipe link Wrote: I think I'll pass, for even though I'm quite familiar with PHP, I'm not too confident about my skills compared to you pros. :)

Quote:Same here, however will some sources be available for us to take a look at and maybe later on in the Development process start helping out with constructing?

Same here.. :+