Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction]Stef
As almost everyone has an introduction now I think I should have one too especially as my name got abused in the sticky post (where did my copyright go?)

[table][tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Stef
[table][tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Stef
[table][tr][td]Country[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Netherlands
[table][tr][td]Age[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]18
[table][tr][td]Birthday[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]27 September 1989
[table][tr][td]Gender[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Male
[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]MTA, The Witcher, Battlefield 2, Medieval 2: Total War
[table][tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]End of May 2006
[table][tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]End of May 2006
[table][tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Once upon a time in a kingdom far away Stef was playing MTA: Race. Stef got bored of the same races over and over and the haxors. Then he heard of a new multiplayer mod in which you could walk and do cool stuff. This mod was called SA-MP.
Stef decided to check it out, but at first he did not find it very cool because of the crappy servers. He then came across a server called [GoT].Peter's server (or something like that) and Stef knew GoT a bit because it is a big Dutch tech-forum. The server was passworded so only the people from [GoT] could join. I registered myself on GoT for SA-MP (yarly!) and played quite a lot. It was cool and the server was (already back then) well organised.
Due to me losing a bit of interest for a time I missed the server going international but in September of 2006 I came back with my own clan/gang. In quite a lot of other games I play with this clan called =SvO= and I got them to play on LVP too. We sucked at shooting and such and fighting has never taken a lot of my interest in the game. Eventually the rest of the clan lost interest and so did I for a while.
In February 2007 I got back in serious action and I played quite a lot. This built up in the next few months even as much as 100 hours a month, that was quite exceptional back then, not anymore huh Razor? :P). Meanwhile I got promoted to moderator as they somehow saw something cool in me  O-)
I played very active from then until I started with my new study (history at the university of Nijmegen) in September 2007. After that I started losing my interest for a little bit and I wanted to do other things (like getting a (social) life :P). I decided to resign as admin in December 2007 because in my own opinion I was not active enough for being a admin. There are better players around to do it then.
It currently is January 2008 and I am still a bit active on IRC and on the forums but that is because I have no college until February and I got loads of time. After that I will probably lbe ess active, but only time will tell that.

So that kinda was my story considering my adventures on SA-MP and LVP. I hope you enjoyed it.
Stefzel!!! _O_ _O_

Quote:This built up in the next few months even as much as 100 hours a month, that was quite exceptional back then, not anymore huh Razor?
[me=Twilight]slowly walks of and then runs ingame! :X[/me]
Welcome to LVP! :+
(01-12-2008, 08:04 PM)estroe link Wrote: Welcome to LVP! :+

Ahahaha  :+

On Topic: Oh HAI Stef! :>
Welcome Stef !
Nice intro Stef :)
Stef is the shit.

<3  O+
Stef ftw  :+
(01-12-2008, 11:01 PM)Chanster link Wrote: Stef ftw  :+

true!