Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

« Bushmen » Gang Topic !
Yeah, sure,
no problem for that x)
hello ever one. I RETURN. hahahaha. but my sa-mp is not working any more. nice to see the bushmen back together. i will try and get it working again.

the bush men will rise again and we will protect the bush at all cost!!!!!
Make sure none pees in it except U guys yaself  :P
Sam_booooo :D Long time no see :O
Hope it will work again =)
Btw, do u wanna PM ur e-mail ? :P
Sounds FUN...  :)

Good luck guys!

;)
Beware, I've heard that the Bu$hm3n are going to make a surprise attack on the base, hold down the strip in front of the ship, and they may even have some snipers hidden in bushes in key locations around Las venturas very soon...
(01-11-2008, 09:01 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Beware, I've heard that the Bu$hm3n are going to make a surprise attack on the base, hold down the strip in front of the ship, and they may even have some snipers hidden in bushes in key locations around Las venturas very soon...
:9~ :> :D
hehe Gl with the gang  8)
(01-11-2008, 09:01 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Beware, I've heard that the Bu$hm3n are going to make a surprise attack on the base, hold down the strip in front of the ship, and they may even have some snipers hidden in bushes in key locations around Las venturas very soon...

I'll counteract that by employing spies to look like trees.
And hiring heli-killers for the base. (I'd never do that).
Omg i knew it :O