Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-
Right, for some reason, the return plan has died. I dunno about you Guys, But I am tired of this shit, And I want ColdThugZ too be back. Since there has been no communication from Chanster & Mostell since New Year, were looking at a Problem. We are going to return, You have my word, and we are going to return bigger, better, and stronger than ever. We are going to win members, and Return for the reason The ColdThugZ 4 lIfE started - To Take Over, Own, and Control B&A.

We need to all agree on a date, and I mean all of us, Anybody who cannot show up at all will be kicked for Inactivity. We will all agree, vote, and decide too come to a date toghther. ColdThugZ 4 lIfE - The Return  - The worst Phrase the LVP Gang Community is ever going to hear, because we are going to show them whos boss.

We need too all come to an agreement, and decide a date & time that best suits us all. There are problems with specific members & time zones, such as mosteel. I think it needs too be on a weekend, and around midday. I have put aside all scripting and development of my World War III server to concentrate on ColdThugZ 4 lIfE.

Basically, The date & time I suggest for the ColdThugZ 4 lIfE OFFICAL and FINAL return, is:

Sunday 27th Januray 2008 - 3:30pm (GMT)

That is in two weeks. Two weeks notice is surely enough!

If Anybody cant make this date, Then say a date & time you can make, that is as close to this date as possible. Post it here

Here is a list of time zones, Just for people who are unsure:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

We need everybody to put in an appearance.

Bullet187
Chanster
GodOfKill
DCamon
MosteeL
Killah_B
Cave
RoamPT
Killerbee

There are 9 members there. Nine. We want people to be able to do /gangs on LVP, and see "ColdThugZ - 9 members".  It will be able to give us an opportunity to make an impression, and recruit.

We also have a new logo to go along with our Return :) Will be posted at the subforum soon! Thanks to Head OG Cave for making it ;)

[b]CLICK HERE FOR THE DISCUSSION TOPIC[/b]