Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [eG]Psycho
Ingame Name: [eG]Psycho
Birthday:     20/07/83
Other Games: Had a heavy stint (2 Years) of a game called Neocron, CS:S, EVE (Hated it)
Joined LVP:        Errrrrr, 3 days ago I think.

Introduction:
I'm a 24 year old Project Manager that works for a technology company. I also co-run a game server hosting company called EndlessGaming with [eG]Scsiborg. We offer cheap game servers in the UK. I found SA-MP completely by fluke, and literally, 4 of us ([eG]Bosh, [eG]vetmiester, [eG]Scsiborg and me) loved the idea of SA-MP. We started playing on a cops and robbers RP server in the UK, which was pretty poor. Also, I got jailed for shooting at someone that was winding me up. I couldnt be doing with that..... so we looked for a hardcore server. After reading several server reviews, I found LVP. The server in which every player is happy - also Peter runs it ;)

It's not taken me long to get into it, having been playing for 2 or 3 days, and having 4 plus points and 80mill already. Loving the game, and liking (most of) the community.

I have been playing the guitar for 11 years, and I'd say I was fairly good at it, and I'm massively into Jap cars (Honda's in particular!)

Anyways, see you all in game :)
Neat story. Hope to see you in-game :w