Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Borat
Ingame Name: [SiN]Janissary

Nationality: Turkish  8)

Birthday: 27/01/1992

Other games: Counter Strike, Half-life 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, Football Manager 2008, Flight SimulatorX

Playing on LVP since: Late 2006

Introduction:

I beginned playing SA-MP at LW server, I was a typical noob by then drive bying innocent people  >:). My friend found out an amazing server called Las Venturas Playground. I beginned playing at Las Venturas Playground, I found it awesome for the first 2 weeks I played. I was a little fucker by then, getting admins annoyed, shooting at cruises  :P. I was an undercover clown spying at Grove's two ex-gangs Chickens and ColdThugZ. I improved my shooting skills by killing lots of innocent people  :D

Evantually, I created a gang with Pancakeman called Oldies & Baldies it was an successful clan, it recruited members and gained strong reputation. BA and O&B declared alliance against the former gang ColdThugZ. The two gangs were doing extrodinary well, but things did not go well at the end. I was inactive for school and holiday, and Pancakeman inactive for work. The gang was lead by unexperienced leaders therefore the gang fell for backstabbing and bitching problems.

I am now minding my own buisness, coming in-game hunting noobs down. I also go on the servers Teamspeak channel talking to friendly people; OneManArmy, Cyrix404, Beethi, StuntMan, Michael_Corleone, s0mb0dy (Jagshemash) and other cool people. Thank you  ;)

Man old times.

Ayo  :7
hehe mak, we were are the oldskool of lvp
O+
lol, yep. the old OnB. i remember me and u killin people that blew up in cruises.
(01-10-2008, 11:52 PM)HaZe link Wrote: lol, yep. the old OnB. i remember me and u killin people that blew up in cruises.

hehe, them old days  <+:)
Borat, I anit got nothing against ya, but please. When Nooblet says something that offences you, please just take it where it is comming from and ignore her... x)

Anyways yea, Cruise killin is dope.
~Overdosed
(01-11-2008, 04:26 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: Borat, I anit got nothing against ya, but please. When Nooblet says something that offences you, please just take it where it is comming from and ignore her... x)

for sure man, ill ignore her. shes not offending me or anything. i dont want to offend her this is why im telling her to stop
Borat's a cool dude.. I used to hate him :P but now he's my homey
(01-11-2008, 05:51 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Borat's a cool dude.. I used to hate him :P but now he's my homey

hehehe, me and u were like enemies in the past. now we are kool homies  8)