Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang Saves / Gang Bases.. [IDEA/Suggestion]
hey guys,

I don't know if this idea is already been brought up.. but is it possible to add a save for your gang in the server? i mean.. everytime gangs and clans need to regroup by re-creating the gangs and lot.. though the colors are also a main problem(lack of colors to buy).. I think it'd solve a lot of problems and irratation between the players if this would be brought into the server..

Though i was also thinking about some new islands connected to the main land, connected by a bridge or somekind and on the islands there should be gang bases.. and that you'd have to stay in the base for 30 mins (or less or more) to capture it. But that your gang is only llowed to controll ONE base at a time.. Once again; it'd be good if it was possible to save those things.. this way gangs respawn at their base instandly when they die, unless they stpe out of the gang. Also, the bases shouldn't be able to be taken by other gangs.. but when another gang takes it oveR(which would mean it killed the whole other gang at that base) would get like 10 million.. I think this'd be a major approvement in the server and game, and i also think this'd attract players to your server.

I hope to get some replies, even if they're bad..
Greetings,
[LVF]Chaotica
LVP 3.0 will get the posibility to register your gang and gather statistics about it. This includes a subset of the house-system, you will be able to donate money as a gang and get your own gang-base, which include the possibility of an interior, various vehicles ourside your doors and pickupable weapons.