Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Lamer protection.. and one other thing.
Right now, you can't change worlds if you've recently been injured .. to protect from players running from a fight.  That's good, but rather pointless because there are plenty of other ways to duck out of a fight.

I think if you're being attacked, all health and armor pickups should be disabled, /dive should be disabled, /pause should be disabled, and entering interiors should be disabled.  After 10 seconds or so of not being injured, everything re-enables.

I'm so sick of getting people down to like 5HP and they run and pick up armor or pause the game or teleport.

Also, I think you guys need to recruit some more mods.  Half of the time I'm there, no mods/admins are around.  Yesterday, within 5 minutes I found two cheaters.  One of them killed me with a rocket launcher, the other had no reload.  No admins around to ban them.  I still reported it in game and in IRC.. I just hate seeing people get away with that crap.

Thanks

P.S.  Do our suggestions here get paid any attention to since you're working on v3.0?  I see a lot of them getting overlooked without any response.