Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Ronald_McDonald
i joined ur serveer and it was fun so i staretd playin then i get close to ronald and he flips out and tells me to "leave his area" but i stay so they try killing me so i kill them back
thats where the banning started
i just kept changing my IP and changeing my name so i could get back in but he kept talkin shit to me so i talked shit back
he kicked me for that
then i got back on about ten minutes later and he kicks me just for connecting
so i chage my info agin and get back on and he wont even give me reasons for him banning me he just kept doing it it was realy pissin me off i just wanna play sum GTA

the following names are names i played under

xSCx_Rusty559
Rusty559
xSCx_Rusty
Rusty
xSCx_Rusty_559
yup_itz_Rusty

thats it so i got banned 6 times today just for chillin in the vicinity of him
Ok first of all I did not tell you to directly "leave this area". We were in the middle of a fight club event and you were in the way, so we took appropriate action to shoo you by shooting at you. The first ban was on suspicion of using a health cheat as neither myself nor a fellow moderator could reduce your health below halfway. Later you return with these comments:

[00:47] <Nuwuni>[21]Rusty559: im back bitches
[00:48] <Nuwini>[21]Rusty559: **** ronald mcdonald
[00:49] <Nuwini>[21]Rusty559: ronald is a ***** bag
[00:51] <Nuweni>[21]Rusty559: na that ronald ***** got me banned

I had said nothing up to this point as I was still busy with the fight club. I now gave you a warning to watch your language. Then I get:

[00:51] PM van Rusty559 (21) naar Ronald_McDonald (25): **** u faggot

Then I kicked you for the following reason: Bad language towards admin

Then you return, with a comment:

[00:52] <Nuwuni> [21] Rusty559: stop ****** kickin me

You then teleported a number of times, which raised a suspicion that you were doing so illegally. Then you killed me on the ship and were autojailed. I then visited the jail, stood outside the cell and you walked right out through the bars and held a pistol in your hand. I thus banned you for jail breaking, not to mention weapons inside a building. With regards to
Quote:i just kept changing my IP and changeing my name so i could get back in but he kept talkin **** to me so i talked **** back

You were banned again for exactly that: changing your ip & name in an attempt to evade the original ban. As for talking **** to you, I did nothing of the sort and the IRC logs prove that.

You were not banned 6 times at all, nor for chilling near me, but for cheating. If you want to play GTA multiplayer, I suggest you go somewhere else because you are now banned for good from this server, so don't come back.

Ronald

Quote: Nuwani 02) 4*** Player log of xSCx_Rusty559 (1 items)
Nuwani 3(ban by Ronald_McDonald): health cheats

Nuwani 02) 4*** Player log of Rusty559 (2 items)
Nuwani 02) 4[17/02 01:55:14] 3(ban by Ronald_McDonald): Jail breaking, possible illiegal teleporting
Nuwani 02) 4[17/02 01:49:41] 3(kick by Ronald_McDonald): Bad langauge towards admin

Nuwani 02) 4*** Player log of xSCx_Rusty (1 items)
Nuwani 02) 3(ban by Ronald_McDonald): Ban evading

4*** Player log of yup_itz_Rusty (1 items)
Nuwani 02)  3(ban by Ronald_McDonald): Ban evading

Wait for ronald_mcdonald, but I think you won't be unbanned