Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[unbanned]Am i banned or ?
Hello,

I just want to connect to the server ping was 9999 but i just want to connect but it says that i'm banned is it lag or ??

Ingame nick: [WV]Ricardo016
Ip: 80.56.143.184
Date of the ban: 7 Januari 2008, around 0:42
Suspected Reason: None
Hi Ricardo. You were banned for using an M4 inside an Ammu-Nation, so don't try and say there wasn't a reason. This is bug abuse and you will stay banned for 5 days. Please Post again in 5 days, so I can remember to unban you.

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
huh ?

wtf ???

last time that i was online was a few hours ago and samp crashed and i just go do some other things so wtf ???
i was on or in ammu shop when samp crashed.
so dont say things that aint true!

So i would like to get unbanned please  :)
(01-07-2008, 12:49 AM)ricardo016 link Wrote: huh ?

wtf ???

last time that i was online was a few hours ago and samp crashed and i just go do some other things so wtf ???
i was on or in ammu shop when samp crashed.
so dont say things that aint true!
You had a gun indoors and since that isn't possible, you are banned for 5 days. I will not argue with you.
omg  :?

check the logs again or something  :?

is it not possible that it has something to do with the crash ?

i remember that i was buying weapons in the shop

then samp crashed and i resettes my pc because everything was going slow

and you are just saying things to me but i realy dont know what you are talking about  :?

So again please unban me because i didnt do ANYTHING!
It is possible that when you Timeout you do weird, undesirable things. I'm quite certain, though, that this was not caused by the Timeout, as a Timeout would've been quicker, but you kept shooting for a while. My decision remains. Unban in 5 days.
I just didnt do anything and i get problems for doing nothing... is it my fault that samp crashed or something  :?

I just ask could you check the log files and check if you see some weird things because i realy didnt do anything.

i'm not begging for getting unbanned but i just want my rights!

about shooting a while.

samp crashed and my pc was very slow, samp and gta were still runing but gta was crashed
so i tryed to close it tryed it for 2 min but it wasnt working so i reseted my pc

but just believe me and check the logs for me...
Logs do not show what you were doing. There's no possible way that we could know what you were doing simply by looking at the logs. I will post no more here, until you post back in 5 days to remind for an unban.

Unban In 5 Days.
omfg!

I JUST DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND I GET A BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS THIS  :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

if i were hacking i just admit it and wait 5 days but i didnt do anything :?:?:?:?:?:?
What admin banned me ?

Were can i post my complain about the admin ?

Is here a bug section were i can post this bug ?