Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

..::(*BoD*)::..||Recruitment||*
Goodluck & Have Fun
Gratz to Dcreations :)
(01-08-2008, 04:01 PM)ProToTyPe link Wrote: ROFL DC   [S] still alive???? [Cl] gonna die???? new clan once in a emm... month is  aight _O- _O-

you didn't know the situation in CI it was hole other thing...
(01-08-2008, 05:33 PM)DCreations link Wrote: you didn't know the situation in CI it was hole other thing...

my opinion is!

If DCreations joined us leave him alone! whats ure problem?! he wanted to join BoD and so...?! he is having fun with us and we r having fun with him too! ;) not so much problems on his head now...we are like 4 leaders now not 1!like he was in the other clans! :) B & Don leaders and me & DC co-leaders! and we're proud! 8)7
1. Isn't it supposed to be "Bleed or Die" or "Blood or Death"? Just asking.. :)

2. Donutman=Darxburn?

3. What will happen to [CI] now DC?

Anyway, good luck.

& congrats too to DC, & good luck also mate.

Peace!

8)

:7
No , Donutman = Donutman

Liljon = darxburn :)
(01-08-2008, 07:03 PM)mosteeL link Wrote: 1. Isn't it supposed to be "Bleed or Die" or "Blood or Death"? Just asking.. :)

2. Donutman=Darxburn?

3. What will happen to [CI] now DC?

Anyway, good luck.

& congrats too to DC, & good luck also mate.

Peace!

8)

:7

Bleed or Die, Blood or Death? Lmao, both are even worse.
Let me get this straight, so, read my post a few pages back.
hehe mosteeL.... [CI] is dead now....DC joined BoD and some members from it..they will join 2day.. ;)
Welcome to KaZzy a fresh skilled Member  ;)
We'd like to welcome a new member:
<ßoƉ>KąŹŹψ
To our clan. He waited patiently throughout the tryout endeavour and proved to us he was BoD material. We're pleased to have you - so slap on the tag with pride!
- Donutman
(01-08-2008, 10:32 PM)DCreations link Wrote: Welcome to KaZzy a fresh skilled Member  ;)