Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[H] The Hoodlumz
(04-04-2008, 04:45 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: First off, I am not acting smart, I am smart.
Secondly if you are saying that my idea is a ripoff and sucks big time then it's pretty amazing how much you actually care about this event by pointing out the ways how to get more people involved. Something here just doesn't add up, a part of you wants me to gtfo and another part wants me to succeed...hmm...any chance Fare and Pak is like a multiple personality disorder of the person called FarePak? Hopefully I broke it down for you that you aren't making much sense :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

hahahah  _O-
nice hoogerbooger
(04-04-2008, 04:45 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: First off, I am not acting smart, I am smart.
Secondly if you are saying that my idea is a ripoff and sucks big time then it's pretty amazing how much you actually care about this event by pointing out the ways how to get more people involved. Something here just doesn't add up, a part of you wants me to gtfo and another part wants me to succeed...hmm...any chance Fare and Pak is like a multiple personality disorder of the person called FarePak? Hopefully I broke it down for you that you aren't making much sense :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

So i said specificly that your a rip off for this event? nothing like that has been said, i said YOUR rip off stupid idea's of making money that aint real is stupid as like you said gtfo and succeed as you can see, im saying if you GTFO out of this part of the thread and make your own damn HoogerBooger thread you have a more of a chance of a better response to your idea's....
All i asked was for you to get the fuck out of this thread and make your own and now you have to come back with nerdy comments which i have to give back because some lil prick wants some fake money
Keep it nice guys.
Stop posting here ,infact, this should be locked, and Stefan (the current leader of [H] till everyone get to [D]) should make a new [H]oodlumz topic.
lmaooo this topic is useless now  8)7
Alright, I borrowed a lock from tomozj.

If any [H] leader(/member) disagrees, please send me a PM ;)