Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<P> The Prodigies
(01-09-2008, 01:59 AM)SidViciousII link Wrote: Well I just got banned for using 2 shot.. IN FIGHT CLUB!! WTF. That's a fucking lame ban right there. And you got another thing coming if you think I'm gonna make a ban appeal. Fuck you. I've got better things to do. You can stick LVP up your ass for all I care.

Well I hope you swallow your pride and make a ban appeal.  I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the clan in action.  :)
No no no, fuck you.

[modbreak]That's really not a nice thing to say, you know[/modbreak]
Sid, being perfectly honest, i dont like the way your talking about LVP. Stop it.
HAH! Do your worst.
_O- dont2shot,, reload ur sawns,,, dont get fired up ,,,dont sweaR and dont u even try to have some life over here  _O-=LVP
On behalf of the Prodigies clan, I apologize for Sid's behavior which may have offended anyone, this will be sorted.
Pelase delete.
Sorry for the double post, but it can't be helped, this is important.

Hector you never apologise for my behaviour on behalf of the clan. It is not your remit. It will not be sorted. You chose entirely the wrong tack in your attempt to sort this. People can see for themselves in our site... I am founder and main leader of the clan. You are now powerless and kicked from

(01-09-2008, 10:33 PM)SidViciousII link Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but it can't be helped, this is important.

Hector you never apologise for my behaviour on behalf of the clan. It is not your remit. It will not be sorted. You chose entirely the wrong tack in your attempt to sort this. People can see for themselves in our site... I am founder and main leader of the clan. You are now powerless and kicked from

lol watch your clan fucking fall, cunt.
One dissilusioned member leaves and the clan falls? Nah, don't think so mate, Prodigies are here to stay.