Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[feature] Auto lock in transfender.
Hello folks,

I've discovered a bug in the transfender. When I'm custumizing my car here, and my car is being jacked by an other player, then I'm stuck in the transfender. I have to disconnect and reconnect again. This happens to me every time when I'm getting jacked here. I hope that this bug will be fixed in the next version of the sa-mp patch.

Greets from HubbaBubba :)

tHC: Moved from bugs
This is a known bug and afaik there is no solution for it. Next time lock your car (/lock) before going into the transfender :)
(02-15-2007, 11:22 AM)Deaken link Wrote:(/lock) before going into the transfender :)
I used /lock but i still got jacked in there.
(02-15-2007, 11:22 AM)Deaken link Wrote:This is a known bug and afaik there is no solution for it. Next time lock your car (/lock) before going into the transfender :)

Could we teleport players on foot that are in the transfender area outside of it? That's a tempish fix :)

And to all - this is an SA-MP bug, not just LVP :)

-tj
we can lock the car, if a player is in the transfender area.. maybe we should add that !
Im all for it JUTD :D
Ok, it's a feature now. I am going to move the topic.
It's a feature as in we are discussing a feature, or it's a feature as in it's been implemented?

-tj
Just to discus it. Would you like it to be implemented?
I'd prefer for people to be ejected out of the transfender zone, because then none would go anywhere near your car. Or maybe a combination of both? :)

-tj