Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] STUPID ADMINS
SOMOBODY LIED ABOUT ME IF NOT POST A SCREEN SHOT BICOUsE I GOT BAN FOR HAVING A WEAPON IN JAIL I DIDNT SAW ADMIN NEAR ME TO CHECK ABOUT THAT ALMOST ALL ADMINs ARE STUPId but NOT SLAIN THE SLAIN WAS THE BEST BICOUSE HE EXPLAIN EVERYHING U ASK aND SOME OTHER
AND I TOUGHT I found A GOOD SERVER
PLEASE SEND ME A SCREEN SHOT HOW I AM HOLDING A WEAPON IN MY HAND IN JAIL IF U NOT SEND U WILL BE WERY STUPID IF U BELIEVE IN LIE
I can't send you screenshot, i didn't make it, but as i told you i SAW it! i won't tell you how, it's secret, but i saw it, and you won't be unbanned.
And next time turn your CAPS LOCK off please, coz it is very annoying, and also you should moderate your language...
These two topics only lowered your chance to unban you. Byebye
And you should do something about your interpunction too, seriously...
meyby its some mistake or smth i dont have any cheats and i dont use any cheats i were in a jail and i were beating some jei0 or somthing with that nick and he didint moved
then my jail time were extendet by 5 minutes :D
sorry for that language just dont close this ttopic we will talk tommorow i am going to watch tw
Also, there is a very handy Edit-button, so you can modify your earlier posts ;)
Well, I _am_ going to close this topic.
Please read this first! After that open a new topic in the correct way and we might give you a chance.