Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Complaint/Suggestion] Crashes and server restarts.
I'm getting to the point where I'm about to start begging here.  Can you guys please add a feature that restores your properties, your spawn weapons, and ramping when the server crashes or restarts.  All I'm asking for is a 3-5 minute grace period for the server to remember what we own when we are disconnected.

The server just restarted about 10 minutes ago while I was playing.. I had just dropped $7,000,000 into buying properties.  Literally only a couple minutes after I had bought those properties, the server restarted and I lost all that money, plus all the money I spent on spawn weapons.  There was no warning.

All that work you did setting up the christmas features, could have been spent adding this feature that people have been requesting for a long time.  Don't get me wrong, hunting down presents was fun but I think I can speak for everyone when I say the time working on that could have been better spent on something much more useful.

It wouldn't be that hard to add this functionality.. just store all the ownership data in an external mysql database on the server.