Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Movie] 11 Min New Playground Footage
So, finally my vid is ready to download, thnx to bassie  :)
It's an 11 min vid containing various footage like gangwars, cruises, stunting, B&A ownage etc. from the playground. I hope u like it  :+

http://bassie.is.a.chickenkiller.com/New...ootage.rar
Nice, but the MIME-types aren't properly setup on your server - it doesn't download, but shows all of the codecrap in my browser window (140MB would crash it).

If you could put into two rar files (split archive) - the big one under 100MB so I can mirror on RS :)

-tj
hm, u just have to right-klick on it and do save link target as.. or what do u mean with the codecrap ? Because i don't wanna upload it again right now because it took me days to upload it correctly the first time  :r
(02-13-2007, 07:28 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Nice, but the MIME-types aren't properly setup on your server - it doesn't download, but shows all of the codecrap in my browser window (140MB would crash it).

If you could put into two rar files (split archive) - the big one under 100MB so I can mirror on RS :)

-tj

server is fine, your winxp = crap
Lol it's not crap, and it's not WinXP. The MIME Types aren't setup properly... I know my stuff.

-tj
Nice footage and great editing fat0! Like the way you switched from fights to cruising and stuff :)

No troubles downloading it here btw.
yeah, i just downloaded it, it's pretty cool  :)
Yeah looks pretty nice  :)
I click on the link, it comes up with different letters, characters, numbers allsorts!

I likkkke
(02-14-2007, 10:38 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:I click on the link, it comes up with different letters, characters, numbers allsorts!

I likkkke

Yup. Wrong MIME-Types. I've tried a few browsers, and they all download weirdly. The MIME-Types are setup wrong.

-tj