Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Idea]Gang Damage
Once again and idea has popped into my head and would really like to share it with you all.

How many times have any of you been in a gang war fighting for your life with your trustworthy gang...then all of the sudden...BAM! Wasted.......By whom? Your own gang member! :X Althougt I am not in an official gang, I was in a temporary gang today, one of the gang members bought Gangbase and we all stayed there to defend it. As I was trying to fight for my life, one of my teammates shoots and kills me....what do I received? PM: Oops sorry dude. But the damage is already done and because of that accident the gang is left with one less member. And the gang war was not all that big......imagine if it was [BA] and [BB]......two of the strongest Gangs in LVP! So my idea is simple and know is possible because I've seen it in other Servers...so hopefully is possible here as well.....

If you and your friend are in the same gang, no damage should be done if you accidently shoot him.

Players: A,B,C (Players A and B are in a gang)

Player B and C are fighting, Player A wants to help his teammate so he shoots where Player B and C are fighting, only Player C should receive damage from the bullets thrown, not Player B
Although Player A is shooting everywhere Player C should be the only one to received damage.

This will encourage gangs to Fight more as a gang without having any precaution not to shoot their friends.