[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]TRaven[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Joe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]United States of America (fsck yea!)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]23 (as of 2009)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Killing Floor[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]sometime or other[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]around the same time[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Yao! My name is TRaven! I'm [repeats crap that is above boring the hell out of people]. I am currently a network engineering student and a hopeless geek that is lost in this cold lonely world of computerness (i need someone to hold  ;( ). You may see me ingame making bizarre and sarcastic comments and picking on admins because ppl are too nice to 'em (and because i'm a rectal cavity). You may also see me chasing chicks around the ship in crouching position (No! I dont give a crap if they might be guys!). My favorite targets for harrassment (apart from admins) are TEF and dab (one all caps one not . . .funneh eh?). I also enjoy sharing my knowledge with noobs in hopes that they can advance happily and not struggle cuz of the a-holes around here!!! My favorite gangs to pick on are BA and BB cuz . . . well . . . they can pretty much destroy everyone else . . . Basically I'm a hateful and sick bastard. Thanks for viewing. Questions? Comments? Post below. *Hulk Hogan voice* OH YEA![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Favorite Topic(s)[/td][td]http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=4971.0[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[Image: TRaven.jpg]
traven nice introduction of u man
Raven!!! nice intro and PR and DR Pwnt :P
so u r a male! :)
Aight, you can always hold me!

Nice introduction
Welcome TRaven to LVP (Las Venturas Playground)- try to make a lot of money by buying properties, and watch out for fighters- especially those [HC4L], they'll make a man out o' yer~

(12-06-2008, 06:48 AM)evilhitesh link Wrote: so u r a male! :)

Yeah wtf, I thought TRaven was an upper-class lady... fancy that.
meh i thought u were a female, gah
:') Nice introduction TR
i think TR is gay in rl, dunno why, maybe cause im one myself  _O-
(12-06-2008, 01:19 PM)lilclapz link Wrote: i think TR is gay in rl, dunno why, maybe cause im one myself  _O-

He is not gay