[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td] Maka[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td] Keith[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country:[/td][td] Belgium[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender:[/td][td] Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games:[/td][td]Games?[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td] December 2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td] December 2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ex-clans:[/td][td] SiN, XII, SaW[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td] I invented jazz.

On a more serious note, I started playing SA:MP around July 2006 and ended up quitting. I restarted around December 2006 and joined LVP.
I later joined Coldthugz in early 2007, which was an LVP based gang and quickly 'ranked up' to eventually become the gang's co-leader after three months, together with Jay/Grove.
Somewhere around Spring/Summer 2007 I became a moderator on LVP, together with Cyrix404 and Richard, and joined SiN, which was one of the best clans at the time. SiN eventually went painfully inactive and they ended up closing the clan. Shortly before that I was also promoted to admin. I joined XII, played three clan wars and left after a month or so to join my previous clan mates at SaW. They were initially a two-man clan but we became one of the strongest clans in SA:MP for a short time. Around that same time I also quit Coldthugz. Later on, a bunch of internet drama happened between SaW's leaders and two members which led to half of SaW quitting and reforming the Prodigies, which was also an old SA:MP clan. I remained at SaW but after a long talk with Flyby and Weezy I left on good terms so they went back to being a two-man clan. 2008 saw a new wave of SA:MP players arrive and had its ups and downs.
I don't remember that much about 2008 and 2009 apart from that it was another year filled with useless internet drama. SA:MP "died" about three times, I'm sure most remember that.
I started getting bored of SA:MP somewhere in 2009 and ended up resigning from LVP's admin crew somewhere in early 2010.

I have missed out tons of stuff but this is really too much to remember correctly. I had a great time with a lot of older players, and still speak to a handful of them on a weekly basis.
[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Makaveli _O_
Makaveli/2pac  :Y)
See, I said he is alive. _O_
OMG CLANHOPPER OMG LOL LOL THAT SUCKS :D
Nice Introduction, man :>

i love maka!  ;)
(12-26-2007, 02:16 PM)AnannKanan link Wrote: OMG CLANHOPPER OMG LOL LOL THAT SUCKS :D
mhmmm. atleast he's good enough to get in a clan, noob. ah, mighty nice first post for ya [/sarcasm]

Makasmeli rules.

P.S. WHAT IS HAM!??
The almighty :D
Nice introduction anyway :)
(12-26-2007, 05:53 PM)Chanster link Wrote: i love maka!  ;)

Pfft, i love him more!

Nice introduction Maka :>
(12-26-2007, 10:23 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Pfft, i love him more!

Nice introduction Maka :>

not possible