Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

help me guys
i really don't know wots going on,but i can get lvp on sa-mp application,was there earlier today but has disapeared now,is there something wrong with the server or is it just my end cos everything else is there part from  lvp,any help pls  :'(

dont know wot was going on,but changed my router today for a new one,had to turn everything of,installed the router and hey presto lvp is back on sa-mp,horay im back in the game  :) :)
I really don't know man.

If I did.. I would explain it to ya.. sorry.
Try this: Go to your Favorites Tab and above th program you should see an Orange Check Mark, click on that and insert this IP: 85.17.200.150:7777

If that does not work, then I dont what could be it..
cheers guys,tried wot u said kingryder,no still wont work,going to bed now will try again tomorrow,im absolutely gutted at not sorting it out,misssing lvp already

dont know wot was going on,but changed my router today for a new one,had to turn everything of,installed the router and hey presto lvp is back on sa-mp,horay im back in the game  :) :)
leaving it over night fixes this, it always happens to me.

so if it happens again just leave it overnight
What version SAMP u got ? Needs be SA:MP v0.2.2
www.sa-mp.com (Downloads)
Do u have installed San Andreas on your PC ?  Needs be installed !
Please find OrangePutton named ADD SERVER !
Put there 85.17.200.150:7777 and OK
Do u see            Hostname   
  Las Venturas Playground [gta-host.com]

If u dont see these please find that in Mainlist down afyer FAVORITES after INTERNET in OFFICIAL
Find these please server named Las Venturas Playground [gta-host.com]
Lies, i saw you on the server earlier today :/

(12-26-2007, 03:54 PM)loonlyrider link Wrote: dont know wot was going on,but changed my router today for a new one,had to turn everything of,installed the router and hey presto lvp is back on sa-mp,horay im back in the game  :) :)

Nooblet i said it works again :P
(12-27-2007, 12:07 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Lies, i saw you on the server earlier today :/

(12-27-2007, 01:42 AM)Pedaln link Wrote: Nooblet i said it works again :P

_O- _O- HAHAHAHAHAHA _O- _O-
I mean he said  _O- _O-