Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 3)
;)
(12-25-2007, 10:01 PM)beethi link Wrote: *slaps godofkill neck* it's pink not red XD, my brother had that black one  8)
PS:Post more pictures XD
TY u know that u are tho XD
Ty, nub  ;) O+

Lmfao...  i'd never tap that, lol Beethiii! _O-

Lol i love you too beethi <3333
(12-25-2007, 10:01 PM)beethi link Wrote: *slaps godofkill neck* it's pink not red XD, my brother had that black one  8)
PS:Post more pictures XD
TY u know that u are tho XD
lol beethi
(12-25-2007, 12:54 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: [Image: Foto%204.jpg]

Pic from previous one.

Note: Don't spam this board with total crap like the previous one.

PROPERTY OF NOOBLET ^^

just kidding ;)
Nooblet, don't start to make this thread go downhill like the last. I don't want this to get closed due to useless replies. Also goes for the others of course.

To stay ontopic myself:

Don't I look hot in the morning? :o

-removed-

Ignore the red on my eye, I kinda slept weird I think :+
Estroe  _O_
Damn estore, it looks like you need to sleep a few hours more  :D
(12-26-2007, 01:37 PM)estroe link Wrote: Nooblet, don't start to make this thread go downhill like the last. I don't want this to get closed due to useless replies. Also goes for the others of course.

Well sorry. :/

Btw, you look like one of my brother's friends :o
(12-26-2007, 03:04 PM)Pedaln link Wrote: Damn estore, it looks like you need to sleep a few hours more  :D

Spelling my name still seems hard :( And, I just woke up on that one :+ So, that's kinda why I think.

(12-26-2007, 08:01 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Btw, you look like one of my brother's friends :o

That's why OD is so obsessed by me! :o
Less talky, more picy//////

Also Nooblet, you seem to be the most talker in the older photo post, and starting in this one... Yet you still don't post pictures.  _O-

I don't have to right now cause I have at least 5-6 pictures in the old forum...

SO START POSTING BIG EVERYONE! (and nooblet)