[Introduction] NoodleSandwich
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]NoodleSandwich[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Adam[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]US[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]26[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]Aug. 31, 1981[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Garry's Mod (I run a dedicated server), Supreme Commander, Duke Nukem with the high-res pack, DOOM I & II with high res packs (been playing a lot of older games online with my friend lately), and tons of adventure games.  Adventure games are my favorite (Syberia 1 & 2, Bad Mojo, Sanitarium, just to name a few).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]The first public beta.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Since it was first added to the official servers.. but I quit playing SA-MP for a long time.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]So far I've put almost 51 hours on my new LVP account (in just 3 weeks or so) and have earned well over $50mil.  I spend most of that time driving around causing wrecks, then getting out of my car and popping their tires, hoping it will make them mad enough to chase me.  I like being chased. :)  When I'm not playing games with people half my age (lol), I'm a graphic designer and a hobbyist programmer (BASIC and PHP) and game developer.  I also used to host a dedicated GTA Rumble server back before SA-MP even existed.  That's all. [/td][/tr]

[/table]