Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Is there a way to increase my max bank account size?
Someone said last week that once you hit 50 hours of game time in the server, your max balance at the bank increases over $40mil .. I hit 50 hours today and it turns out he was wrong.. I can't put any more into my bank.

Is there any way to do this?  It takes some of the fun out of the gamemode when you can't earn any more money.

Thanks
your bank limit will stil be 15mil what u need is a plus point and you need to go to the red $ on the map which is the bank and open an pro account it'll cost u a mil thou. But for each plus point you get, you get a higher bank limit of 20mil.
We award a plus point for every 10 hours of gameplay on LVP, so for example, if I've played for 37 hours I'll have the right to 3 plus points, and when I hit 40 hours, another one. Administrators give plus points at their own discretion however, so if someone breaks rule etc. they shouldn't get.
Oh, ok.. thanks.

I couldn't find any info about that on the site and the admins were ignoring my question in the server.  :P
i have got 1 plus point and about 100hours game time so can i ask for 9plus points?