[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Ryan[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country:[/td][td]USA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age:[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday:[/td][td]1/11/91[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender:[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games:[/td][td]None[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]July 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]July 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td]Well, I started playing GTA because I was grounded for the summer due to my parents catching me dealing pot. I had a bunch of freetime, so I started out playing many hours a day. My first ingame friends were Infamous, Chris5170, and Jenny420. We started a gang called Murder Inc. After a few weeks that fell apart. Then we started Las Venturas Finest. Jenny went MIA, Chris was booted, and I was made 2nd in command. Then we switched to Calton Heights Crew. Then recently I have quit CHC.[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Also, could an admin could change my name ingame from '[CHC]ElGuerrero' to just 'ElGuerrero'?
Hi,

(&Nuwani) The player '[CHC]ElGuerrero' is now known as 'ElGuerrero'!

Have fun  ;)
Thank you FiXeR. Fast reply!
Why'd you quit? :o
I feel like CHC is going downhill. I don't want to ally/merge with LVM either. Those are the biggest two. I have plenty of reasons.

EDIT: Also, how do I take off the Gang Member Tag on the forum?
You should politely ask Nakebod -- he gave me a sexy orange tag :)
Ask your gangleader to kick ya from the memberlist :+
I do not control this crew memberlists, and I don't want it either (I can, but I won't.. in first place) :P
(12-20-2007, 07:40 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td]Well, I started playing GTA because I was grounded for the summer due to my parents catching me dealing pot.

ROFL! thats the funniest reason to play sa-mp i've ever seen, n1  _O-
Quote:Introduction:Well, I started playing GTA because I was grounded for the summer due to my parents catching me dealing pot.

Hahah  :D  Poor dude lol, must've been a bummer getting caught  :P
Haha, funny reason for starting. xD

At least it brought you here. :)