Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Best prop
(12-19-2007, 03:06 PM)Karol_PL link Wrote: is that list actually? I know boogerjays sexy house of love and it earns 30k
That list is somewhat out of date; when I just went there none of the top 5 props it listed still have those earning levels (or are gone entirely). If it's auto-generated it might be suffering the same problem badeend's map does from time-to-time.

As of yesterday, Wank Ally had the highest gross earnings on the public server (but you need to own it more than 30 minutes to see any profit) however these topics have a habit of calling too much attention to good props and making them suddenly not-so-good anymore. ;)
(12-20-2007, 12:10 AM)Chanster link Wrote: wheres wank alley?
Maybe i can tell u "almost for free" :P
My nick is ULT1M4T3
btw lol yesterday that list was actually...
(12-20-2007, 01:09 AM)pdescobar link Wrote: That list is somewhat out of date; when I just went there none of the top 5 props it listed still have those earning levels (or are gone entirely). If it's auto-generated it might be suffering the same problem badeend's map does from time-to-time.

As of yesterday, Wank Ally had the highest gross earnings on the public server (but you need to own it more than 30 minutes to see any profit) however these topics have a habit of calling too much attention to good props and making them suddenly not-so-good anymore. ;)

It uses the LVP class to generate the list, so it should be actual.
Then again, the user stats should be actual too, but most of them are from July 2003 or something :P
(12-18-2007, 07:05 PM)Karol_PL link Wrote: I have a question: what`s the best prop (with biggest earning) on LVP and LVP Regulars?
On regular server i found Benbyers LS Caligula Depot. It earns 166k/min and costs 5mils..
On LVP i know hidden wank alley-the same costs and earning like caligula depot
lol i made that prop ages ago...
It was go with my storage property which was in a hard to get to area, but many people figured it out so it was deleted.
BTW, dont go telling everyone where it is :P