Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BC] - Bad Company | Recruitment
[Image: 82833436ot3.png]

[Image: 194.169.192.208:22010.png]

[BC] Bad Company

[BC] Clan Forums

Introduction

[BC] or Bad Company is a New Clan , Which Like every other Clan is Looking to make a name For itself, We are Usually located on Our Server ( 194.169.192.208:22010 ) , LVP , Littlewhiteys and Novocaine , As we are a New Clan we Have Immediatly started Recruiting , We Are Always looking for Talented Players to Join the Infamous [BC]

What are We Looking For ?

- Brawlers - Of Course , We always want Players that know how to Use a gun , But we Also Recommend you Know how to Defend yourself When there is no Steel Available , You have to be Able to use Your Fists , If you Can Shoot a Gun And then Deal some damage With your Fists , Then were Interested.

- Active Players - I cant Stress Enough , The Key to a Clan is Activity , If Your active and Can Split Some Wigs Then were Interested

- Mature / Respectful Payers - We are Defiantly not Interested in immature People , But I dont care if Your 3 Or 341 As long as you are Mature then Everything will be Fine , Now Respect , Always Respect members of the Gang , Whether there a Lower / Preferably Higher Rank than You Respect Everyone , Also Respect other Gangs ( Unless we Got Some Beef , In that Case Tell em to Gtfo )

- Loyal Members - If You join the Gang You must be Loyal to the Gang So to Simplify it , You Join the Gang , We Brand you and Your in For LIFE , No Just if you Join we dont want You going to Another Gang and Joining that Whilst still in [BC].

- Rule Followers - We Want members that Follow all Rules , And dont Break any of Them .

Some Rules

As Always , There is Rules , Here are a Few you Have to Uphold if you are in the Clan Or are Looking to Join.

• No Hacking / Cheating / Bug Exploiting - Never I mean Never use Hacks that give you an Unfair Advantage over Other Players , Exception - Cam Hack ( Movies )

• Clan Tag - Always wear Your Clan Tag Wheter its [BC] Or [BC_t] Always Wear it , Exceptions - Roleplay Servers that Require you to have a Firstname_Lastname

• Contact - If You are to Join the Clan , You must have some kind of Communication Program Eg. XFire , MSN , Ventrilo , Teamspeak.

- More Rules may be Applied.

Contact Information

Need to Contact Me ? Or Just Love me and Want to Chit chat.

Hit me Up with a PM On our Forums - Here.
Or on these Forums.

Or Join our IRC Channel on - irc.gtanet.irc.com -> #sa-mp -> #badcompany
Or Our Teamspeak at - 83.142.226.98:10821

[u]Applications

Applications Are Preferably done at Our Clan Forums Here.

But You can also Apply right Here .

- Format -

In Game Name:
Country / Timezone :
Xfire:
Other Clans? If So Which:
Why Do You want to Join [BC]?:
What is Your Favorite Firearm(s)?:
Shooting Skill (/10) :
Driving Skill (/10):
Flying Skill (/10):
Strong Points IG:
Weak Points IG:
Mic and TS?:
Any Other Information:

Goodluck to Everyone , And we Hope you Decide to Join out Gang , We are All Friendly and everyone, Except Immature Hackers are Welcome.

Please Note - Applications posted on Here May not be Replied to Straight Away , So i Suggest post on our Forums.

Regards,
[BC]Hustled.

good luck  ;)
Good luck with your clan, Hustled.

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
huh finally a gang looking for fair players and not "skilled" noob who get owned when they stop the bug abuse...
better late than never.

Good luck to you, and nice header man ;)
(12-15-2007, 07:54 PM)BlackTig3r link Wrote: huh finally a gang looking for fair players and not "skilled" noob who get owned when they stop the bug abuse...
better late than never.

Good luck to you, and nice header man ;)
dude, i wouldn't be talking... (plz don't start flaming me )
GL hope ur gang will become good (dunno why i say that cause my gang anit :( lol )
Thanks for the support Guys
(12-15-2007, 08:16 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: (plz don't start flaming me )

ROFL dont flame my posts and i want flame back! go away and please respect this topic! ;)
(12-15-2007, 11:09 PM)BlackTig3r link Wrote: ROFL dont flame my posts and i want flame back! go away and please respect this topic! ;)

Lol Hes Right , Anyways back to Buisness.
on your forum i cant login i am on a laptop and it dont let me ;(

edit= works on my pc so ill have to check when i can on pc