Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Reaves
15 year olds... the internet is full of em.

PM's received after letting the little boy know that there is no need to change my name as I've found a different sa-mp server to play on.

Quote:change ya fuckin name ya pussy prick, seriously ya wanna get beefin bitch. change ya fuckin name ya fag. seriously go duck out pussy thinkin ya can be cheeky 2 me. trust me ya straight up
stuntin if ya think u can ahve the same name as me.

Quote:id rip ya fuckin jaw off bitch man trust me dont get frontin hoe.
go fuckin shag a kangaroo or rape sum1 in the Australia outback rofl
fag.

_O-

Have fun...  :w _O-
Don't let pricks drive you away from LVP -- isolate the problem, and solve it.
Remember - giving it attention will only make it happier.
That's not driving me away, i'll still probably jump on the server every now and then for fun but I found a server that isn't using the 'playground' style which should be a bit harder.

On my first day of playing I nearly had 1 million in the bank which when invested in properties just seems to grow too easily. Still a good server for a bit of fun though so i'm not complaining at all.  :)

And Reeves is ok, I think he just took it wrong when I said i'm not changing my name because i'm heading to a different server. I understand not wanting to be mistaken for someone else, I think he just needs to realise not everyone is out there to 'dis' him. And basically once he got sparked up I didn't help to calm him down either.  ;)

No harm done.

Pity you won't be spending much time in LVP. It would have done the server some good to have a mature player like you around. Good luck.
Dude, Reeves, why did you get so angry man?

It's only a name, and besides, I doubt Reaves didn't know there was already a Reeves on LVP..

You could've asked him friendly to change it..
lol shame he didn't post his pms
when he was callin me a little shit,
callin me an impotstor and sayin it
was his name.

(12-18-2007, 08:03 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: Dude, Reeves, why did you get so angry man?

It's only a name, and besides, I doubt Reaves didn't know there was already a Reeves on LVP..

You could've asked him friendly to change it..

dont u think i did?
an all i got was a big fat NO
an then a load of shit basically
sayin piss off.

(12-18-2007, 01:40 AM)Reaves link Wrote:You're a pussy little 15 year old now fuck off and stop making me laugh.

I told you i'm leaving the server and that's why I said i'm not changing my name. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CHANGE IT WHEN I'M NOT EVEN VISITING THE SITE? You little fucking tool go grow up a little before you start acting tough.

Fucking wanker.

pm from him ^^
Ye elg his real mature.
At least he made normal sentences.
" your a pussy little 15 year old "
yeah thats very normal.
an whats a " little fuckin tool "
(12-18-2007, 02:31 PM)reeves link Wrote: " little fuckin tool "

btw, i call dibs! :+