Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Everybody sucks no longer, I CAN PLAY!!! :)
Everybody sucks because they can play the game.
I can't play the game right now
my video card is screwed so i'm using a 32mb geforce 2 right now
But soon, I will have a new video card or will have repaired mine
So no one will suck when that happens.

I couldn't think of a topic or how to announce that I was comming back.  So, I wrote that.
lol
c koua la raport avec la choucroutte? :)
(12-16-2007, 10:45 AM)BlackTig3r link Wrote: c koua la raport avec la choucroutte? :)

English, kthnx.

Get back quick >:)
Hey man don't feel that bad. I'm still running off of an old 64MB GeForce4 440. ;(
But then again I do see a new laptop on the horizon... (finally....)
yea, i might be getting that exact card from my friend.  I got pissed at my computer about a week ago and smacked the side of it (stupid move).  I knocked the processor out of place and broke a pin that was holding my video card's heat sink in place.  So i need to get a new pin or a new vc
And what exactly were you doing when you got so angry you hit your computer hard enough to break the hardware inside? :P
(12-17-2007, 04:14 PM)360Spider link Wrote: And what exactly were you doing when you got so angry you hit your computer hard enough to break the hardware inside? :P

Maybe he got naded by someone then he fell from a roof and landed flat on the ground while he had 40miL on his hands... :P
(12-18-2007, 07:46 AM)mosteeL link Wrote: Maybe he got naded by someone then he fell from a roof and landed flat on the ground while he had 40miL on his hands... :P

lol.  That would suck.  But no, woke up pissed off because of a dream, got more pissed as the day progressed, then my processor's fan was being noisy (thing is fucking loud) so I smacked the side of my computer and then the screen went blank.  Checked inside and saw the vc, thought it was that, replaced it with my old one, but it still didn't work.  So my friend came over and looked at it and saw that the processor was knocked out of the socket so he put it back and It was fine. 

Oh, btw, i got a pin for my vc and now it's A-OK.  *O* So now I can play again.  Be on soon...
Welcome back, Lynex!

Anyways, if u wanna leave B5, go ahead coz DrDante is the gang leader now.

I abandoned it, as a result of my screwed up computer.

U know what happens to a gang when Dante is the leader, right...? >:)