Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Fry
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name: Fry, of course.[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name: Andrew[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][/tr][/table] United States of America[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age Thirteen[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday October Seventh[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender Male[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games Counter Strike:Source, Battlefield 2, and a boatload of Half Life 2 mods, very few of which are significant or worth noting[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since: Unknown[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since: Unknown plus a few weeks[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Well, here's the chronological history of how I got sucked into LVP :D
I'm not quite sure exactly how I got started. A long while ago, I somehow got influenced to buy GTA: San Andreas. I played, messed around a bit with modding the game, and stumbled upon SA:MP. I thought it looked fun, and very interesting to fit over a hundred players in a single server. I found a server with a brand I'd loved and trusted in "Half Life 2: Garry's Mod", and tried it out. I liked it, but felt the server lacked traffic. Even so, I banded together with a few players I'd met and we formed a gang. We were pretty small-time, but we did some nice stunts and pulled off attacks on places. Our little gang didn't really have a leader, we just did what we felt like doing, when we wanted to. It was fun. Anyway, one of the guys boasted about "Las Venturas Playground", a server he had discovered.
He said it was a place where we could gain fame and glory. We went, again as a gang, but communication was sparse with the other members. We were new, lonely, oppressed, and confused. Most of the rest of the people left, and the original branded server eventually shut down. I stayed.
I haven't seen any of the other people since thenĀ  :'(
I still miss them, but I'm happy with the new friends I've met in LVP :D
Fry = related to Futurama ?
I thought u were a girl.
Nice, Fry. :) B)

(12-12-2007, 10:21 PM)Zappa link Wrote: Fry = related to Futurama ?
Probably not, as he hates it when you bring it up. _O-

(12-12-2007, 10:23 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: I thought u were a girl.
Evil you. _O-
(12-12-2007, 10:21 PM)Zappa link Wrote: Fry = related to Futurama ?
Don't
Push
Me
[me=Fry]clenches his fist[/me]
U know Bender well ? *pushed*
For some reason, the name SmallFry comes to mind... Care to explain? :P
(12-13-2007, 03:03 AM)Mike link Wrote: For some reason, the name SmallFry comes to mind... Care to explain? :P
Not particularly :+
Your life story sounds like a movie script or something :P lol
(12-13-2007, 08:11 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: Your life story sounds like a movie script or something :P lol
yer you should make a drama for tv!