Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Chameleon Crew Clan Thread
Welcome to the Chameleon Crew Clan's page

Description:

The Chameleon Crew is a clan/gang.  I like to think of it as a Clan, more than a gang.  This is a clan that is not in any specific gang, but is more dispersed throughout gangs.  Like an unpaid mercenary that  joins gangs to help better the Gang warfare community.  Someone who can be called upon if someone's gang is light and needs someone to fill in for a missing person.

The motto of the Chameleon crew is to be a fair player.  The rules are no parking on someone, no driveby kills on less than 3 people (weaken, don't kill and have to be teaming up, no shooting people fighting each other), no running for health/armor from one on one or even numbered battles unless you haven't fired upon that person (aka, someone starts shooting or hitting you and you don't want to fight. 1 vs 2 and you are the one, it is allowed.), no shipkilling,  no nades unless outnumbered, no instigating fights inside buildings, and, obviously, no cheating.

There are no ranks. Demotions will be given if a member breaks the rules.  It will be shown here by a negative symbol, depending on the amount of demotions.  Ex. Playername -1.

Member list
Lynexon-Member of The Las Venturas Mafia
WBX

Allies List
Las Venturas Mafia
The Hoodlumz

Now Searching For Prominent Members.
Please apply here, in pm to me or future members.
The 'no ranks' system sounds wonderful.
I'm very interested to see how it blows over with other people.
Good luck!
P.S. I would suggest some catchy graphics if you want some attention.
Also, just to let you all know, we are also going to have an allies section. 
You are allied w/ LVM, does that mean you are also allied w/ [H] Hoodlums?
I'm not sure what the allies section is going to mean yet.  But yea, The Hoodlumz are cool with me.  Infamous has been cool to me and so has most every member so yea, i'll just go ahead and list them as allies.  The allies section was going to be for people who can't join the Crew bc of affiliations but i'll just make it like that.  I'd have to get word from infamous if it's alright since I don't want a repeat of the G.A.N.G./HC4L flame war.  No offense, but that was really dumb for terror to go off like he did. A simple "No, sorry" would have sufficed.  but i'm digressing.
Well i'm part of LVM now so I just went ahead and added the Hoodlumz under allies.  Didn't feel like modifying the above message.  Also, I'd like to welcome WBX to the Crew. 
(01-05-2008, 09:05 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: Well i'm part of LVM now so I just went ahead and added the Hoodlumz under allies.  Didn't feel like modifying the above message.  Also, I'd like to welcome WBX to the Crew. 

Good to be allies with you guys! We wish you good luck and hope the family can help you out with any recruitments.
Thank ya.
Due to my joining LVM, my laziness in recruiting, and the fact that I haven't seen WBX since he joined, I'm suspending the Crew until further notice.  Unless people want to join (it doesn't matter if you are in a gang, as long as ur leader says it's cool) or WBX posts, I'm gonna let the thread go for a while.  I'm not going to delete the thread or close the Crew, just in case, but i won't post on it until it's active again.