[Introduction] TEF
Alias: TEF (Total Epic Failure)
Name: Justin
Started LVP: Late July of 2007
Retired: Late February of 2010
Returned: Mid-August of 2016
Other Games: A few here and there :+

Introduction not necessary.
(12-11-2007, 02:44 AM)TEF link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]  Hmmm... I seriously have nothing that interesting to share, but I'm always open to any questions you may have. Any insults are always welcome, but make sure to keep it original and in PM. O-) O-) _O- _O-

HAHAHAHAHAH _O- _O- I wonder why you say that so comfortably?
(12-11-2007, 02:49 AM)KingRyder link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Introduction:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]  Hmmm... I seriously have nothing that interesting to share, but I'm always open to any questions you may have. Any insults are always welcome, but make sure to keep it original and in PM. O-) O-) _O- _O-

HAHAHAHAHAH _O- _O- I wonder why you say that so comfortably?
Have you been ignoring all those days I've been on LVP? O-) I expect it, that's why. _O-
Maybe that's why you expect it, your responds are so unique that to naive people, they would appear as insults, but I know what you are trying to say..
(12-11-2007, 02:44 AM)TEF link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Age:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] N/A

LMFAO!!!  _O-
(12-11-2007, 02:52 AM)KingRyder link Wrote: Maybe that's why you expect it, your responds are so unique that to naive people, they would appear as insults, but I know what you are trying to say..
[Image: giggle2.gif]

Quote: link=topic=4620.msg53797#msg53797 date=1197338134]
LMFAO!!!  _O-
Why so funny? My age isn't important. [Image: giggle2.gif]
(12-11-2007, 02:44 AM)TEF link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Age:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] N/A
I knew it . . . TEF's a girl . . . Pic plz . . .
(12-11-2007, 08:09 AM)TRaven link Wrote: I knew it . . . TEF's a girl . . . Pic plz . . .
Because of me not showing my age, it makes me a girl? _O- Anyways, sharing photos online is unsafe and I don't like it. :P O+ Of course, that's my opinion. 8)
There's no shame in having an irregularly high or low age.
We've got all kinds of players here, old and young :D
(12-12-2007, 09:22 PM)Fry link Wrote: There's no shame in having an irregularly high or low age.
We've got all kinds of players here, old and young :D
But I really don't need another excuse for people to Flame me in-game.  _O- _O- O-) ;)

O+ Everyone O+