Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A command is disabled
I mean. By /locate id you can see the vehicke name so it is easier for everybody at exporting.  :)
(12-11-2007, 09:52 AM)Xx_Don_xX link Wrote: I mean. By /locate id you can see the vehicke name so it is easier for everybody at exporting.  :)
My sentiments exactly,but one way to recognize the vehicle model is to play more SP and know the name of the car...

Pray hard the next gamemode update will be out soon! :P
(12-11-2007, 09:52 AM)Xx_Don_xX link Wrote: I mean. By /locate id you can see the vehicke name so it is easier for everybody at exporting.  :)

Not really, it just shows which car he/she drives.. you won't see where that car spawns.
(12-11-2007, 02:46 PM)estroe link Wrote: Not really, it just shows which car he/she drives.. you won't see where that car spawns.

I think he means like, if you wanna export vehicles,
but you don't know the name of the vehicle you're in,
you could use /locate 'your own id' and it will show you which vehicle you're driving.

Like, for example, /getid infa

[CHC]Infamous is currently racing near Las Venturas Airport in a Bullet.

Me: Oh, I'm in a Bullet.
The good old /ganginfo command without ID showed members of the gang you were just in. This was useful and I miss it.
(12-10-2007, 10:01 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: Without the gang ID?
It is always been this way :x
How can you ask for gang information without specifying which gang :?
well when i typed /ganginfo it showed the list of members of my actual gang...
Aha... well, never tried, but maybe you can use /gang info for it without gangnumber.
If you do that:

Quote:Usage: /gang info [ID]

:+
(12-11-2007, 05:37 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: .
Like, for example, /getid infa

[CHC]Infamous is currently racing near Las Venturas Airport in a Bullet.

Typos ftw  >:)

and I think:    /locate <TevoxZi'sID>

'' TevoxZi <ID> is driving a NRG-500 on Mount Chilliad, Whetstone. '' <-- Would be a good text as well.
(12-12-2007, 07:35 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: Typos ftw  >:)

and I think:    /locate <TevoxZi'sID>

'' TevoxZi <ID> is driving a NRG-500 on Mount Chilliad, Whetstone. '' <-- Would be a good text as well.
But it can't be Mount Chiliad AND Whetstone, can it?
I suppose there could be the standard GTA district names, plus special spots that would show up as certain things in /locate