Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Password] Noodle... Can someone PM me my password to my old account?
I stopped playing sa-mp for several months.. started playing again yesterday and I can't remember my old password for the life of me.  I had a plus point or pro account or whatever it's called, which is why I'd really like to use it again.  Plus I had a lot of money saved up.

My IGN was either Noodle or Noodleburger .. not sure which, but I know it's one of those..  Can someone PM me my password please?

Thanks

P.S.  My new account is NoodleSandwich .. that's not the one I'm having trouble with. :+

edit Sorry, I just now saw the Account Related subforum..
Ask on our IRC
>> Account Related

I can find a user called Noodle, but that account hasn't been online for ages, the last time was.. before we got stats..
It doesn't got any stats at all.

But, I'm not always the badguy :+
I've given your NoodleSandwich account 2 pluspoints, and a ProAccount.

So, have fun with it :)
Nake is zeh man! _O_
[me=Nakebod]checks.[/me]
Yes, the magic stick is still there :+
Thanks so much!  That was really nice of you to do that.

=)

edit
I just went to the pro account building after re-logging in and it says I can't get a pro account because I don't have any plus points.. does it take a while to kick in?
Hmm, strange...
I'm very sure that I've set them yesterday :D
Try again, I've changed them again.

But, you don't need to open a ProAccount, because, if everything works now :P you have one already :) (aka try using /bank or /withdraw outside a 24-7 to test.)
Yep, this time it's working.  What I meant was, when you go into the pro account building and step over the red thing, it says something to the effect of "For pro account related info type /proaccount" .. I thought it would have at least told me I already had one, but instead it said I couldn't have one because I didn't have any plus points.  But all is good now  :+

Thanks again
Welcome back to LVP :D.
(12-11-2007, 05:16 AM)ayam link Wrote: Welcome back to LVP :D.
Indeed, have fun mate  :Y)