Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why i cant i get on server
ok when i try to connect to server it go's to the first screen then shows like a red x link and it says click ok to terminate this program and i have clicked the ok button and the x on the top right of that link and it still terminates the program so some 1 plz tell me why it is doin this thank you :'(
can some 1 tell me why i cant get on version 0.2.2 servers
Once topic is enough, so merged.
Topic is in the wrong section, so moved.

I don't see a ban on your IP, so that couldn't not be the problem.
Maybe SAC.
this still is not helping me i have had my fire wall and stuff turned off i still dont get it?Ok but im using a computer running off a router and this computer that im using to play that is running off the router is windows vista so i dont know if that will do any good should i try to play LVP on my computer that is not running on router or what ?
Quote:X link=topic=4564.msg53166#msg53166 date=1197146907]
can some 1 tell me why i cant get on version 0.2.2 servers

www.sa-mp.com > downloads.

need more help?

www.forum.sa-mp.com
well i have sa-mp downloaded and every thing but when i click connect on the server LVP it connects then it comes up like it would then it starts to freeze a little bit then a tab pops up and says like some different numbers like this the instuction 0006x referenced memory at 006d00. then it says memory could not be read it says click ok to terminate the programĀ  i have tryed to uninstall sa-mp and sanandreas then install again but it does same thing i dont get it so some 1 really help me :?
Quote:X link=topic=4564.msg53414#msg53414 date=1197219381]
well i have sa-mp downloaded and every thing but when i click connect on the server LVP it connects then it comes up like it would then it starts to freeze a little bit then a tab pops up and says like some different numbers like this the instuction 0006x referenced memory at 006d00. then it says memory could not be read it says click ok to terminate the programĀ  i have tryed to uninstall sa-mp and sanandreas then install again but it does same thing i dont get it so some 1 really help me :?

Try deleting the gta_sa.set file in your userfile directory.
i deleted it and it does same thing i dont get it its getting on my nervers :(