Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] TevoxZi [EDITED: January, 6th, 2008]
Ingame Name: TevoxZi[FIN] (Before: [CHC]SirTidus)
Birthday: June the 8th, 1993
Other Games: GTAIII, Vice City, Some old Snes games, SoF II, Unreal Tournament 2004, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Playing SA-MP Since: August 9th, 2007
Playing on LVP Since: August 9th, 2007
---
Introduction:

I saw SA:MP Cops from the Youtube, after that I started to look for a way to get into SAMP. I found SAMP 0.1 but it didn't work with me, Later on; I found SA:MP 0.2.1. The First Server I joined was Las Venturas Playgrounds. Few days after that when I watched my littlebro's playing (Tepo, AKA: SirAuron) I noticed he joined AS (Donovan_Corleone's gang). After that I went into that gang too, and I met Ahraz.. I told Lazierc about SAMP and LVP. 'coz he didn't have San Andreas installed in his comp, I lent him the installation disc. AS got destroyed because Donovan_Corleone became quite inactive.

Then Later on, I joined HsG (AKA: Highly skilled Gangsters) it wasn't a nooby gang back there. Had a namechange from TevoxZi to [HsG]TevoxZi. But I had enought of it in a day, because most of the HsG's enemies were my friends. Then I went back to ''TevoxZi'' nickname..

Day after that I wanted to install mIRC and went to ask Katie a little info about it, she told me some useful info, in the same second as I was gonna leave, I got kicked for ''Insulting admins'' << which was an accident, tho I didn't mind, 'coz I was leaving anyways. I tried mIRC but couldn't get it work. After that I returned to ingame, but noticed ''Bad Nickname''. I wondered what the heck. then I came ingame with my littlebro's account and noticed there was a guy called ''TevoxZi'' ingame in the loginroom and that guy got banned from ''Admin Insults''. Then I went as my nick ingame and told Katie that someone used my account. Soon after that I created my forum account and made this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3282.0
The case got solved, thanks to Nakebod. After that my name was ''[FIN]SirTidus'' .

A month after that, I joined a clan: Las Venturas 'Finest [LVF] and my name got changed to [LVF]FINSirTidus.  I spend most of my time in that clan. Month after that the name of LVF got changed to Calton Heights Crew [CHC] and I changed my name from [LVF]FINSirTidus to [CHC]SirTidus.

At the December 9th I changed my name from [CHC]SirTidus to [CHC]TevoxZi 'coz I had enought of the ''SirTidus'' part.
I had enought of the Calton Heights Crew, 'coz it started to recruit noobs, and being inactive and I got bored of the gang-stuff, so I retired and my name got changed to ''TevoxZi[FIN]''.

After that I tried to join SaW, but it died. And again after that I went to replay GTA: San Andreas's Single Player, My lead-aim got weaker. And My school started to begin again, so I quited LVP for some time now.
---
So my Namechanges has been: TevoxZi -> [HsG]TevoxZi -> TevoxZi -> [LVF]FINSirTidus -> [CHC]SirTidus -> [CHC]TevoxZi -> TevoxZi[FIN]

FIN = Stands for ''FINLAND'' << My country tag =p
Edit: I'm AzErTy's bish :/
Edited: 06.01.08
goog intro  :D
he forgot to say that he's mine.
(12-06-2007, 04:50 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: Ingame Name: TevoxZi[FIN] (Before: [CHC]SirTidus)
Birthday: June the 8th, 1993
Other Games: GTAIII, Vice City, Some old Snes games, SoF II, Unreal Tournament 2004, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Playing SA-MP Since: Somewhere in the mid August.2007 (I made the forum account after I became a regular)
Playing on LVP Since: The same time as in the SAMP
---
Introduction:

I saw SA:MP Cops from the Youtube, after that I started to look for a way to get into SAMP. I found SAMP 0.1 but it didn't work with me, Later on; I found SA:MP 0.2.1. The First Server I joined was Las Venturas Playgrounds. Few days after that when I watched my littlebro's playing (Tepo, AKA: SirAuron) I noticed he joined AS (Donovan_Corleone's gang). After that I went into that gang too, and I met Ahraz.. I told Lazierc about SAMP and LVP. 'coz he didn't have San Andreas installed in his comp, I lent him the installation disc. AS got destroyed because Donovan_Corleone became quite inactive.

Then Later on, I joined HsG (AKA: Highly skilled Gangsters) it wasn't a nooby gang back there. Had a namechange from TevoxZi to [HsG]TevoxZi. But I had enought of it in a day, because most of the HsG's enemies were my friends. Then I went back to ''TevoxZi'' nickname..

Day after that I wanted to install mIRC and went to ask Katie a little info about it, she told me some useful info, in the same second as I was gonna leave, I got kicked for ''Insulting admins'' << which was an accident, tho I didn't mind, 'coz I was leaving anyways. I tried mIRC but couldn't get it work. After that I returned to ingame, but noticed ''Bad Nickname''. I wondered what the heck. then I came ingame with my littlebro's account and noticed there was a guy called ''TevoxZi'' ingame in the loginroom and that guy got banned from ''Admin Insults''. Then I went as my nick ingame and told Katie that someone used my account. Soon after that I created my forum account and made this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3282.0
The case got solved, thanks to Nakebod. After that my name was ''[FIN]SirTidus'' .

A month after that, I joined a clan: Las Venturas 'Finest [LVF] and my name got changed to [LVF]FINSirTidus.  I spend most of my time in that clan. Month after that the name of LVF got changed to Calton Heights Crew [CHC] and I changed my name from [LVF]FINSirTidus to [CHC]SirTidus.

At the December 9th I changed my name from [CHC]SirTidus to [CHC]TevoxZi 'coz I had enought of the ''SirTidus'' part.
I had enought of the Calton Heights Crew, 'coz it started to recruit noobs, and being inactive and I got bored of the gang-stuff, so I retired and my name got changed to ''TevoxZi[FIN]''.

After that I tried to join SaW, but it died. And again after that I went to replay GTA: San Andreas's Single Player, My lead-aim got weaker. And My school started to begin again, so I quited LVP for some time now.
---
So my Namechanges has been: TevoxZi -> [HsG]TevoxZi -> TevoxZi -> [LVF]FINSirTidus -> [CHC]SirTidus -> [CHC]TevoxZi -> TevoxZi[FIN]

FIN = Stands for ''FINLAND'' << My country tag =p
Edited: 06.01.08

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Oh and by the way, I AM AZERTY'S![/shadow][/glow]

No he said it.

(12-06-2007, 04:50 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: I had enought of the Calton Heights Crew, 'coz it started to recruit noobs,

Noobs.. ? Most of them were/are better fighters than you are dude..  :Y)

And damn, looks like a life story you've wrote up there.. :P
Lawl
(01-10-2008, 06:47 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Noobs.. ? Most of them were/are better fighters than you are dude..  :Y)

And damn, looks like a life story you've wrote up there.. :P

Griffin, Elguerrero, Reeves, Ahraz, Lazierc and Tig3r, Scoopa, Agent and buds were strong.. but like ''Master'' <<< He wasn't that strong after all.

But yah, my LVP Lifestory, rofl
(01-10-2008, 07:34 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: Griffin, Elguerrero, Reeves, Ahraz, Lazierc and Tig3r, Scoopa, Agent and buds were strong.. but like ''Master'' <<< He wasn't that strong after all.

But yah, my LVP Lifestory, rofl

I'm not talking about the original members.. I'm talking about all the 'noobs' we started recruiting..
(01-10-2008, 07:42 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: I'm not talking about the original members.. I'm talking about all the 'noobs' we started recruiting..

Not even gonna post their names. =P. but nvm
(01-10-2008, 07:54 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: Not even gonna post their names. =P. but nvm

Because we never started recruiting noobs..  :P