Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Peter
(08-16-2009, 12:39 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah I hate when they do that. Flo-Rida's song is OKAY but...nah.

Some one from Liverpool did a cover too, Pete Burns. He was on that Celebrity Big Brother once, but I hate that BigBrother crap. He's a boy, of course, but had a sex change I think...or at least....made himself look like a girl and did a good job at it.

He aint from Liverpool then
(08-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Jay link Wrote: He aint from Liverpool then

Lol he's from Liverpool but just not classed as a Scouser :) Scousers are different. Like Everton fans. They're from Liverpool (mostly) but aren't Scousers :p
Amazing that 1 little bump can cause all this...

Either back ontopic or let it die again. ;)
Back on-topic? Okay

Welcome to LVP, Peter!
Welcome :)
(08-17-2009, 02:04 AM)Munch link Wrote: Welcome to LVP, Peter!
(08-17-2009, 01:59 PM)GTA_Killer link Wrote: Welcome :)
Noobs.

Interesting to read, Peter.  :+
Don't mind the haters, Peternator, they are dicks, keep doing what you are doing.
(08-17-2009, 05:18 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Noobs.

You're not serious, are you? Did you not see the rest of my post, replying to estroe saying back on topic. The only real way to be on topic in an introduction topic is to welcome someone, so I did.

The other guy just did it because...well...you stated it yourself :p but PLEASE tell me you didn't think I was just being......the old shoru I loved so much?
(01-09-2008, 06:46 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Hey, Peter, you, specially, and all the developers & Management crew are heroes for me...

I think LVP is the best server in whole SA-MP, and not only because of the features it has, but because all the polite admins and players there're on it.

Let me congrat you, because you've have a veeryyy great job, I'm sure there are very few people who can keep up with a server like LVP is.

In spite of all problems that happened on these first January days, I just wanna give you a breath, because I and everyone knows we sometimes have hard times in our lifes, and we gotta be strong in order to beat them.

I wish you a very good luck, and I know you'll have it, because with all your talent very much doors will be open up for you.

Cheerz,

Johnson
ya, we know  :D