Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Plugy
PLUGGYYYYYYYYYYY

[Image: believe-in-yourself-7rwnbctpd-83104-500-330_large.jpg]

Ingame Name: [BB]Plugy, Plugy
Other Games: SA-MP, COD.
Playing SA-MP Since:  November 2006
Playing on LVP Since: September 2007
Introduction: Hey there and Welcome to my introduction page.
Like you see, I'm from Estonia. Those dumbs who don't know where is that country I try explain shortly, It's south of Finland, west of Russia and north of Latvia aka Baltic country.
It's nice country, people are nice and a lot more. I add about Estonia some pictures later to view.

About me, well I'm 23 years old, getting 24 in this year November. I'm working in Finland and Estonia, mostly traveling both country's. School ended like few years back. I'm mostly friendly guy, my friends can admit with proud. I try make bring of my life best out, making easier and succesful. Few years ago, I was earning time in army as soldier. I have my own appartment and car now, living life and enjoying it with friends.

A lot people might remember me by nickname Plugsttzzx or Plugy. Mostly I'd like to be called Plugy.
Where I got this nick? Well I try'd to search some good and kind of name, what nobody haven't call or used before.

My first gang was SnaKeZ in LVP, there I meeted a lot of intresting people, some are still my friends. Next I got invited to join Blood Brothers Clan in 2007 where I am still in. In 2008 I had with one friend SoLS server, where I was the Management member of the server. In 2009/2010 if I'm now right I was in Los Santos WarZone server Management member again, owner was one of my goodies mate  :Y) . Now I'm back in business as Leading Blood Brothers.

Well I don't know what I should add more. I'll update if I find anything intresting to add to read for you here :)!

Now some Pictures of Estonia:

Estonia Country map.
[Image: estonia.gif]

Estonia Flag
[Image: Estonia-flag.gif]

Capital City pictures, Tallinn.
[Image: estonia.jpg]

[Image: estonia-slide-05.JPG]

[Image: estonia.jpg]

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=2]

[Image: Tallinn_uus_suvel.jpg]

So here was some pictures of Estonia capital city Tallinn, if you find its intresting, come and visit it  ;)

Some pictures of past, example who knows that beatiful girl from LVP?  :+
[Image: 83730037.jpg]

Some pictures of me:

[Image: 1yv2uh.jpg]

[Image: sqgufr.jpg]

More pictures Comming soon, if I have more time to spend in My Pictures folder :D

Regards,
Plugy ! :Y)
ESTONIA!!! man i from estonia 2 ! :D kraaazy 8)7
(12-08-2007, 01:30 PM)Scoopa link Wrote: ESTONIA!!! man i from estonia 2 ! :D kraaazy 8)7

Whate fuck xDDD
U are ? Yes ofcorse .. xDD
Tervitused xD
Tere Tere )
be not speak here estonia :D
But where are u from like city :) ?
Imma from Kohtla-Jarve city ^^
(12-10-2007, 07:15 PM)Scoopa link Wrote: Imma from Kohtla-Jarve city ^^
Ha Okey xD
Im Rakvere :P

ouuuuuuuhcommooooooooon :D
Sorry for double post, but topic has been updated!

Enjoy!  :roll:
Wow! Perfect Intro!  :Y :Y
nice intro man :)