[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][BA]tomozj[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Tom[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]UK[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]August[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male, duh[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]November '06[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]November '06[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Alright, well, I'm someone who's interested in more than just how things look on computers - I need to know how things work. I try and mess around with php from time-to-time, and also I'm a Pawn scripter - the only developer (for now) for the B&A Gang Server, and also I'm an LVP Developer - hope to get as much as I can done.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
(12-05-2007, 05:36 PM)tomozj link Wrote: [table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Nothing much really, looking into *buying* CoD4[/td][/tr][/table]
Oh, you should. Multiplayer CoD4 is really fun. :P

Quote:[table][tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Alright, well, I'm someone who's interested in more than just how things look on computers - I need to know how things work. [/td][/tr][/table]
Nice. I'm much the same. I've either modded or pulled apart all of my favorite games -- the GTAs, the Civilizations, the Diablos...
nice thread from the forum admin  ;)

p.s. old thread, bring it back alive  O-)
Hi and Good Introduction tomozj
gratz from my bro
(12-05-2007, 05:36 PM)tomozj link Wrote: [table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][BA]tomozj[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Tom[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]UK[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]14[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]August[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male, duh[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Nothing much really, looking into *buying* CoD4[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]November '06[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]November '06[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Alright, well, I'm someone who's interested in more than just how things look on computers - I need to know how things work. I try and mess around with php from time-to-time, and also I'm a Pawn scripter - the only developer (for now) for the B&A Gang Server, and also I'm an LVP Developer - hope to get as much as I can done.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
Quote:[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Nothing much really, looking into *buying* CoD4[/td][/tr][/table]
Quote:looking into *buying* CoD4
Quote:*buying*
:+
ssh :+
LOL @ how he quoted that _O-
Hello Tomozj :)
usuk  :>
(01-15-2008, 07:50 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: usuk  :>
lies.