Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/challenge
Topic split from Fightclub
---

I just think the /challenge should be tweaked, Maybe the place that you get spawned to is fine (las payadas) But i think the armour and health pickups should be removed, both challengers spawn with no armour, and full health, and both players get uzis, and sawn-offs! And it should also start with a countdown! because sometimes when players spawn to places far away, it can sometimes take a while for the place to load!
Sawn offs and uzis good idea :)

Alot of ppl use them ;)

Keep pickups IMO :)
(02-06-2007, 12:27 PM)Grove link Wrote:I just think the /challenge should be tweaked, Maybe the place that you get spawned to is fine (las payadas) But i think the armour and health pickups should be removed, both challengers spawn with no armour, and full health, and both players get uzis, and sawn-offs! And it should also start with a countdown! because sometimes when players spawn to places far away, it can sometimes take a while for the place to load!

I agree the health/armor pickups should be removed. It takes a while to kill someone with a silenced 9mm, so pickups only make it a never ending story. The problem with sa-mp 0.1 is that there is no "getArmor"-function. The game cannot check how much armor you have. I guess, if the minigame is still in 3.0, we will have to wait for the next sa-mp release for that to happen.

I would rather not see uzi's or sawnoffs. The first one because of the annoying uzibug and the second one is just too powerfull. The thing I like about /challenge is that it takes a while. You can hide behind the houses or on the rooftops and use the locations to your advantage. Other weapons will change the gameplay a lot.
Keep it how it is? :+ :)

Whats the uzi bug?? :?
The uzi bug is very rear, infact i have never came across it! (unless you mean desync) People just use it as an excuse sometimes when they get pwned. I think if armour is unchecked in sa-mp 0.1, maybe it could wait for sa-mp 0.2
Rare? The uzi bug is the "moving corpse" bug right? If you get too close to your opponent and use the uzi they fall down like they're dead but are still moving. They can't hit you, but you can hit them. We're talking about that one, right? Happens to me a lot (and not intentionally)
ooo i know what you mean! That happens to me a lot aswell! then in that case, how do the peole that get owned by it know whether its a uzi bug or not? Thats just an excuse... lol yer i think in thast case the /challenge should consist of sawnoffs alone, with full armour and health!
(02-06-2007, 12:40 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote:I agree the health/armor pickups should be removed. It takes a while to kill someone with a silenced 9mm, so pickups only make it a never ending story. The problem with sa-mp 0.1 is that there is no "getArmor"-function. The game cannot check how much armor you have. I guess, if the minigame is still in 3.0, we will have to wait for the next sa-mp release for that to happen.

I would rather not see uzi's or sawnoffs. The first one because of the annoying uzibug and the second one is just too powerfull. The thing I like about /challenge is that it takes a while. You can hide behind the houses or on the rooftops and use the locations to your advantage. Other weapons will change the gameplay a lot.

Can't we just set it without knowing it?

And I'd like to see /challenge beefed up a bit - I've never had anyone accept, maybe it's a bug or something... not sure :'(

-tj
I always put /duel then I remember it's /challenge :+
The "uzi bug" has multiple forms I guess:
- You shoot, and don't hit, but others hit you (Is this only with a uzi? Don't think so) << This can also be the other direction offcourse
- "1" shot kills. I don't know exactly when this is happening, but I'm also not sure if this is a bug. If I shoot you in real life, with a distance of 1/0.5 meters, and put a few bullets straight into your head, would you survive?

The above two things happens to me a lot, because I love the Uzi in general, and I love the sawn-off shotgun, and when I've some time for accurate aiming, I will use the DE for sure :) 2/3 shots and down.