Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MOVIE] B&A RIOT Movie Volume 2 [/HQ]
bam bam
(03-01-2007, 05:22 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Cool. Just a note, this site isn't compatible with Apple Safari. :o

-tj

It should be working now  :7
Were's b&a 1? I can't find it anywere :( :P
Myself I thought that was boring! Defo not worth downloading! At the end though when u outnumbered us in the gang fight was preety cool! But It shows how lame the health pickup is in the base!
(03-14-2007, 01:07 AM)Grove link Wrote:Myself I thought that was boring! Defo not worth downloading! At the end though when u outnumbered us in the gang fight was preety cool! But It shows how lame the health pickup is in the base!

It was created by a B&A member, you would say that. Even if you didn't like the content what you failed to notice is that the video is very well edited and the audio tracks are well suited. I really would like to see you try and do better.
+ he can't say anything till he sorts tht damn piczo site out. lol. :) Until then shutup plz grove? I'll ask u nicely now.. Afterwards i wont. ok?
Please. Pretty please. Will you shut ur mouth? Thank you very much. :)
Please guys. Don’t start a flame war here. It’s someone’s own decision if he likes the movie or not. Although, don’t say it only to piss someone else off, when you don't like the movie.
XL i said i asked him nicely tht was the end off it :) Hey shouldn't say it in here.... simple keep things to himself? :P And back on topic.... I watched that movie over and over again and it's still fab :)
Altho it would've been better if the fights were at the beggining and the planes and stuff @ the end... but allround nice movie :)