Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP fightclub
I think some rules and features should be put in place at the LVP fightclub, for example:

- When people 1st enter the fightclub area, perhaps a spash screen could come up saying:
Welcome to the fightclub, use /help 6 for rules and information

- Anybody starting un-orgainised shootouts/punch-ups should be jailed

- A quick way of getting to the fightclub free of charge for people who lose, e.g /fightclub

- The 5 minute wait between countdowns disabled so we dont have to use custom countdowns at the start of a fight.

And for those of you who dont know, the fightclub is located here:

[Image: lvpfightclubbd2.jpg]

Thx,

Grove

P.S any people that have any other ideas should post them here
(02-04-2007, 12:41 AM)Grove link Wrote:And for those of you who dont know, the fightclub is located here:

And for the people who don't know the fightclub is moved: It's moved.
The problem is that Fight Club is not yet an official event and it has never been announced as such making it difficult to impose any rules. This has already been discussed amongst the other admins and some members of the management. When SA-MP 0.2 and LVP 3.0 are released then it will be possible to develop a fight club minigame for it to become a sign-up event with coded rules in place. At the moment I think the only thing that can be done is to offer admin supervision. If there are sufficient players who wish to participate in fight club, then perhaps ask nicely if one of the admins can supervise (if they are not too busy). The fight club can then take place elsewhere such as in Los Santos, which makes it more isolated and will probably mean there is less chance of other players ruining it. I think it would also be difficult to implement commands such as /fightclub that ensure that it isn't abused and is only used for the purpose of teleporting to the fight club event. The same goes for allowing unlimited countdowns for normal players. Perhaps some developers/coders have some ideas or comments here.
Is it possible to have a seperate countdown especially for fightclub, only if one of the fighters does it?
That way a command could distinguish the fighters from the rest of the players.

As for /fightclub, I think it should be payed for ;)
There is always some1 who finds dis-advantages about my ideas
Mayeb you should think more clearly about them then.
Think to yourself, would that work? What would Ronald say?!?!
Really everyones ideas can help, but the idea itself has to be "trimmed down" sorta... I guess.... :P
Its not about saying an idea thats going to be perfect first time round. Whatever you say people will have an opinion on it and end up deciding on the best way of doing whatever it was. Its not like every single comment is saying your ideas are rubbish but you have to point out any problems in it so the best solution is foundĀ  :+
Quacky has the right words to use :)
In SA-MP 0.2, there will be support for a 'parallel' universe. We could use that feature?

-tj