Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA]Fish Command
I saw this on other servers but here's a small explanation:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- You go in the water with a JETMAX or You're just swimming on Water                                                          |
2- You could type /fish or press 2 on water                                                                                                  |
3- Everytime You caught something you get a text of the fish and its weight and some money for it                      |
4- Everytime You have fished/missed a fish You have to wait 2 minutes to fish again                                          |
5- The more does the fish weight, higher the price of it is.                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                                            |
6- And the 'Fishing Status' might be listed in the /mystats                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                                            |
( 7 ) The fish's doesn't have to be seen, nor the rod ) Just a text when u do the command                                  |
                                                                                                                                                            |
What do you think of the IDEA? pm to me,or not [BTW I'm serious about this command, THIS IS NOT A JOKE XD]      |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |