Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fighting Tactics
Ok, I wasn't sure wether or not to post this, but basically when it comes to killing, I suck, probably most of all you other clowns, and I'm really fed up with getting killed in less than a second most of the time, but whenever I try to kill someone it doesn't work that way..

I'd like some advice on how to kill, tactics, tricks, I sorta know about the uzi in someones head trick, but not exactly how.. and more like that, so please help me out..
Mate don't worry.
You will get better.
I got good, and then lost it after not playing for a while :)
And the mass amount of stuff i have on my computer, which slows my pc down a fair bit.
I wouldn't advise using the uziintheface trick because that's a bug and ColdThugz exploit that all the time - haven't you noticed that they come right up-close to you with uzi's blazing? It's a bit lame. Surely, the weapon of choice for power damage is the sawn-off shotgun. I don't expect any of you to be using the automatic shotgun :P. By far the best way to kill in my opinion is a shotgun-tec9 combination or weapon switching. If you want I'm sure I can perhaps give you guys who want some tips a little shooting tutorial in-game. Just give me a shout (or Buhu. for that matter because he owns all clowns :P).
Don't forget to make the circle quite large when ure in a gang battle, lets other clowns shoot the thug without shooting you  :+
If i go on the server for fighting other people i always buy the sawn-off shotgun and a tec9 gun as spawnweapons.

Make sure you always got full health + armor.

First attack with sawn-off shotgun and finish him / or finish him by shooting with tec9 gun arround.

uzibug is for mofo's yes.

I always keep distance and run like a clueless **** who has no idea what hes doing.
I use sawn-off 24/7, ofcourse a tec9 sometimes although im crap at tec9.

and ehmmm.... ehmmmmmm..

k bye
yeah ok, the basic things I all know, I guess it's just training more then.. thanks :D
I realised today how using sawnoffs is a lot better.
And realised I've still got it!
IT NEVER LEFT ME!
I'm getting better... Tody I really saw that I just need to pratice, I always just used to cruise around, fly around and ocasionally kill someone
I use the sawnoffs for distance , like when a thug is a few meters ahead of me, i shoot in the direction where he's running to, and when i get closer i use the tec9  :7