Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Various
Hi all,

I really like SAMP, and played it quite alot the past 3 months. I know pretty much everything what is happening in LVP (except development of the server). I am now medium skilled, and i begin to gain more skills everyday with many thx of ARNO! I am a quite regular player an I have much friends and allies. So not many people are attacking me (almost none). This means that most of the time I try to kill people that I dont know and that mostly are lower-skilled then me or people that are a waste of time. It's only like once a week i face this skiller like Arno or Arno or this other good player Arno; well then i really have some competition. But that's quite a lame situation because when we face and fight it's mostly not a fair fight since I Arno is just a bot (no human can pwn like that), and i think many skilled?/active players face this (you are online, but you dont wanna battle these skillers because they are your allies or they are a waste of time).

So then you just go attack any people you face, but these people will make no chance against you most of the time, or just lagg way too much. They will get angry because they keep on facing way higher skilled players then theirselfs. So your victem will go whine and will make the mainchat dirty and you will reply with even more shit most likely. I can understand this, when i was a noob i also did this (whine/taxi/lame). I got killed alot because i was just attacking any people then i saw the clowns! They were really playin as a team and were killinh anthing they see, after a while i was getting better and was getting invited by them, but i decided not to join them. So then i just went looking for skilled gangs/clans ;You can only get better when u challenge people that are real competition (people that have skills that you might dont have).

So therefor i joined some clans/gangs to get some competition started. Since many gangs or clans have enemies it seemed a good dicion to join one and fight other skilled players. I have tasted this scene for a couple months within: LVF,Snakez,ColdThugz and now BloodBrothers and i am a bit disapointed. I joined these gangs with keeping in mind to get some competition started, but the competition i faced was mostly unfair, unskilled, overpowered or just too Arno. It's  just once in a long time you have this great war and can really say that you won or that you lost but still learned a lot and had a great time, but most of the time there isn't really a winner.

This can be changed!
What if LVP gets 2 main worlds, one for the regular action we already have now, and one world for gangs/clans and objectives.
The regular world 0 will be the same as LVP is at this moment, the only change will be that you can choise to join a team (like gangsters or  law, Special-ops, Deathmatcher or a StuntJunky.)

When you are just logged into LVP, you will get the ability to choice between the two main worlds:

When you choice world 1 you can choice to join a team like: gangsters, law, special ops or join a single-man team: Deathmatcher or Stunter. The teams Gangsters and Law should be fair and even there should be atleast 2 spawns for every class in every town. These spawns can be random or selected. A selectable spawn will be only available if your team is owning Gang-Base or some other property/area. Special-ops will be a class that is grouped within various groups (every weapon has it's group) Special ops can only have a deagle and 1 other weapon of choice. A special Ops with sniper will always spawn with armor and will gain full health (plus armor?) after a kill . A Special Ops with Sawn/tec9 will always spawn with a car of his choice, if he succeed to kill an enemy he will be able to free /tp to a team-member. A special ops with Asualt will always spawn next to a team-member or if not available a spawn of his choice, when succeed a kill you will be able to stick a nade to an enemy(stick a nade to his back). You should not be able to join a team if any other team already have less players. Only when you choice Racer or Freestyle Deathmatcher u will be able to join any since these classes are one-man-based. Gangsters and Law should be able to kill eachother; when you kill a team member he can choice to give you 2 deaths or steal 1 kill of you.

So you logged-in and choiced to join Freedom and Crime Domination (W0), you can now make 2 choices: Be in a team (gansters/law) or play alone (racer/deathmatcher). These teams should be fixed with some added features.

If you just logged-in and choice to join Gangs and Clans Domination (W1). You will be automatic asked to create a gang or join one. If you dont do this you will be transfered to world 1 and will be put in gangsters or law team (depending on balance).

For example you are a player that is a member of a clan lets say BB. You connect to LVP and login. Now you will spawn and get a menu with two options: Join Freedom and Crime Domination (FCD) or Join Gangs and Clans domination (GCD). Now you choice to join FCD or GCD. You decide to join GCD, and you automatic get invited to gang since your Clang/Gang leader given all names to the LVP staff. The Gang BB will be made and invite you automatic, if another member of your clan connect you will be asked to invite him with the command /yes.

So, we have 2 game-types now.
W0 will contain 2 big teams that challenge eachother and some free-style players. (none mayor changes)
W1 will contain multiple gangs-players. (many changes read below)

Gangs will have their own bank (gang-found). You can transfer money too your gang's bank but not withdraw any.

W1 will be the world of team-play. In this world it's all about gangs and clans that try to own the best part of LV. When your gang has been created you will be asked to buy a city-block somewhere in LV. This will be payed from the gang-found when u done this you can choice to spawn there. This area will cost some money depending on the seize, you won't gain money per minute, but your properties are not able to be bought by others inside you gangs block. The more members you have in the gang the more block you can own. If the enemy gangs survives atleast 5 minutes inside your gangs block they will be the new owners of the area, and the costs of the previous owned properties inside that block will be transfered to their gang-found. Now they are able to spawn there (but they payed your gang for being in your area for 5 minutes). A new cheaper city-block will be asigned to your gang if you dont have any left, this city-block will have worse cars and will take more time to walk out(indoor spawn).

If you own a property within your gangs city-block you will own 19% more since you dont pay taxes. Properties inside you gangs city block will transfer a part to the gang-found.

Your gang-found you will be able to buy

spawn places (spawn at certain place for certain ammount of time)
Teleport all members to yourself
Buy a weapon/armor for a member
Spawn a car
Teleport your members inside your car
/kill all members and teleport @ a certain spawn

Still editing