Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]banned gdgd
finally xen0n banned me after i bug abused right in his face...

bt yh apart from that i was usin all the cheats, moneycheat , healthcheat, u kno... so perma ban me plz  ;) cheers
(11-24-2007, 04:14 AM)violax link Wrote: bt yh apart from that i was usin all the cheats, moneycheat , healthcheat, u kno... so perma ban me plz  ;) cheers

So you want to make it a permban?
no no , whole thing was a jk, kinda gay... mates were round nd pissin bout all night ..  :X i werent cheatin at all they jus thought wud b funny to get me banned, so i bug abused infront of xen0n, then after that they decided to make a post to get me perma banned... but i werent cheatin nd no i dnt wna get banned  ;( jokes over nw ... can i b unbanned plz ?  ;( like... bout the bug abusin... can u let me off it? i only done it for like 5 shots then stopped and fought properly against xen0n... then we kept pmin him tellin him to ban me since i bug abused... but... can u let me off it since it was a joke? i dnt bug abuse normally... i understand if u gna keep me banned for 3 days tho, since it was breakin the rules nd my responsibility to keep my account safe nd shit.. but deff no to perm ban  ;) so how long am i banned for ?  ;(

EDIT: bug abuse was 2shot sawnoff btw, and i was shootin the floor near xen0n, not usin the bug against him
I understand that your friends were around and trying to have a good time.  But why does getting banned, causing trouble, talking shit, and just being a complete ass have to be the way people have fun?  I thought that the game itself was supposed to be played for fun.  Either way you did bug abuse and you were extremely vulgar towards other players and myself.  The three day ban will stand for bug abuse.  I hope you go back to being yourself when we see you in three days, you were a good and fun player before this crap.

Post according to this topic.

Same goes for all. 3 days from when you post that.
well ur a nob aint ya, waste of my fukin time

Nickname: Violax
Date of the ban: dno, bout 15 hours ago
Suspected Reason: bug abuse
Your IP address: 86.7.30.84

3 days startin now from this post not wen u read it
Thanks. :>

And no need to flame crewmembers, you didn't follow standard procedure.
(11-24-2007, 07:08 AM)Xen0n link Wrote: I hope you go back to being yourself when we see you in three days, you were a good and fun player before this crap.

probs wont b seein me on agen, quittin samp, so hav fun without me :)
We will.
I thought you were a good player, but its obvious your just very immature.

Oh and btw "Swearing is the crutch of the verbally crippled" remember that.
yh im off nw, my unban in 6hours dnt forget  8) laters

unless ur a nob nd aint countin from wen i first posted, thn fukin 18hours