Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Race[s] for MT Chill.
I was thinking of single player, when u go to MT chillliad, their is a mountain bike their. If you get on it,  it will start a race, their are probaly 7 to 10 people other than u racing. You must race from the top of mt chill to the bottom. 

1.  I had a idea to add it. Instead of racing DOWN the mt chill, u RAMP off. It could eather be a scripted /ramping set, or  just ramp off that stone thing on the top left corner at top of mt chill. The way to win, is get the longest jump hight. Like when u do ramp, like this :100ft flips 0    $1000!

Or somthing close to that, but instead,  it will give Only give the scoreboard of the  Ft . "How do  you know which person scored which?"  You will be given a number (random) and u will eather ramp first, second (so on).      "What happens at the end?" Whoever get's the  biggest hight will earn 10k. But it coste 5k to enter it. "What if someone shoot's u b4 u go?" Well, i guess u cn just get shot :P.

What if someone takes forever to ramp and  just sit their?"/b] their will be a  20 seconds to ramp off. then countdown stops.  [b]"What if u fall off bike when u land?" If u do, u will  LOSE. "What's it called?"
It'll be called "Mountain bike jump!"

Also, another idea is just to have the race down mt chilliad like normally. But i like the one above me. It sounds cooler. "IT's called?" Mt chilliad race!